AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
楼主: dragondick

2023 F-1's Races

[复制链接]
 楼主| 发表于 2023-3-18 06:00:07 | 显示全部楼层
The 2nd race of 2023 is coming this SUN in Saudi Arabia.

Today is qualifying day, to start in 2 hours!

Don't expect miracles from MB!  It is sad to see a powerful team - $ & talents, doing so badly     !
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2023-3-18 13:11:40 | 显示全部楼层
Qualifying Session of 2023's Saudi Arabian F-1 has been completed.

Perez, LeClerc, then Alfonso.

I did not watch the Qualifying.  Something happened, Max was eliminated after Q-1, most likely engine problem.

GR was the best MB driver in 5th, Hamilton must be 7th or something.  There was already rumour that Hamilton will leave MB for a faster car, after his contract with MB expires this season.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-3-18 20:42:05 | 显示全部楼层
perez这几年是越来越好了
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2023-3-19 03:09:35 | 显示全部楼层
北上广 发表于 2023-3-18 20:42
perez这几年是越来越好了

PEREZ在技術上還比MAX差一點點,但是不多。所以上季季末,M寧願冒違背上級的命令,也不讓P超車,令紅牛隊不能獨霸駕駛員冠,亞軍兩席,P當時輸了一分,屈居第三!
所以我一直說M不是好隊友,也沒有體育精神,因為該場比賽前段時期,P曾經在上級指導下,讓M超車,以保證RB贏得隊和個人獎。在兩大獎都穫得保證後,同時只剩下兩,三圈的時候,也不讓P超車,取全年個人亞軍,真是匪夷所思!
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2023-3-19 13:42:33 | 显示全部楼层
2023's Saudi Arabian F-1 has just ended with Perez winning a well deserved race, followed by Max, Alonso, Russell, then Hamilton, then the two Ferraris.

Alonso almost lost his 3rd position because he positioned his car outside the starting grid, got a 5" penalty & while serving his penalty in a pit stop, the mechanics' jack touched Alonso's car before the 5" had ended, therefore violated the requirement, so the penalty remained in place despite serving it.  So, a total of 10" penalty.  Luckily he fought back Russell's challenge, & won by 0.5".

RB's cars were a full second faster than Alonso's; & 2" faster than the rest. I smelt something fishy here.  There is simply no way that a Team which neither manufactures power unit or chassis, can be much faster then Ferrari & MB.

MB improved quite a bit after Qualifying & managed to stay ahead of Ferrari, but not enough to even come close to RB.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2023-4-1 10:28:45 | 显示全部楼层
The next 2023's F-1 GP will be held in Australia, this coming SUN.  Please note SUN in Australia is actually 12 hours ahead of us, i.e. SAT mid-night is the starting time of the race.

Per TV guide, there will be life coverage.

Best arrangement is to have fun with a mui-mui of your choice first which should keep you awake until the race starts!  
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2023-4-1 16:45:10 | 显示全部楼层
Here is the Qualifying results of 2023's Australian F-1 GP:

Max, Russell, Hamilton.

Max was 0.27" faster than Russel, while Russell was 3/4" faster than Hamilton.  Again, the team that does not make its own power unit was faster than all other teams with own power unit.  

I am surprised that people in F-1 do not find this "fishy"!
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2023-4-1 17:10:20 | 显示全部楼层
dragondick 发表于 2023-4-1 16:45
Here is the Qualifying results of 2023's Australian F-1 GP:

Max, Russell, Hamilton.

Forgot to post the Qualifying Highlights:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJ_sGE1DUQE
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-4-1 23:19:47 | 显示全部楼层
F1和motogp今年都没有国内场,不然还能顺路回国玩玩
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2023-4-2 14:21:27 | 显示全部楼层
HIGHTLIGHTS OF 2023’s Australian F-1 GP:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FExS3lFEwqc

The finishing order:  MAX, Hamilton, Alonso.

My observations:
1.         Without a doubt, RB had the fastest cars on the circuit – at least 0.5” faster than the nearest rival.  With only two exceptions, all cars started with the “hard compound”.  Max had the starting pole, but he was overtaken by Russell & Hamilton in the first corner.
Max immediately told his Team that Hamilton drove wide to push him out.  I didn’t see any of that, so were the Race Stewards after receiving a complaint/protest from RB & after examining the race video.
Max is NEVER a sportsmanly competitor (I have already mentioned this many times before), & this is a classical example of “wolf cries wolf”.  
Case in point, 2 years ago when MB was equally fast & in one of the races, Hamilton attempted an overtake while Max was leading, MAX intentionally went wide & even with 4 wheels outside the track, to force Hamilton out – this calls for a penalty, reprimand or both + forcing Max to give up his position, but nothing happened.  Eventually, Hamilton overtook MAX after several attempts.  
Back to 2022, Ferrari’s Charles LeClerc & MAX swapped positions many times in one of the earlier races of the season, MAX was gentlemanly each time.  This only means when MAX knew that he had a faster car & since he can beat the competition at ease, he will behave.  When there is a strong competitors, i.e. Hamilton, then no holds barred!
2.        There were 3 re-starts from the grid, with red flag being used + official car on the track.  Again, when red flag has been displayed, the cars can be restarted with a “running start, in single file with Official Car leading the way, then retreat just before the re-start.  Standing start will only create mad scramble for position, particularly with only  laps remaining as was the present case & therefore another race-ending multi-car collision!
Anyway, no matter what, Michael Massi – the Chief Stewart in 2021 was the worst because in the final race of the season, he allowed all remaining car to follow the Official Car & with Hamilton in lead, then out of nowhere, Massi  decided that the 3 -4 lapped cars which were between Hamilton & Max to un-lap themselves; then with one lap remaining & Max had changed to fresh tires & Hamilton was  using worn out tires, he gave the green flag to continue racing, depriving Hamilton of another championship win & giving Max his first.

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-3-29 00:39 , Processed in 0.035401 second(s), 11 queries .