AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
楼主: dragondick

2023 F-1's Races

[复制链接]
 楼主| 发表于 2023-5-18 13:15:24 | 显示全部楼层
This week-end's Italian F-1 GP (Imola) has been cancelled.  

I found this out 2 days ago but forgot to keep you all informed.  My fault.  Anyway, we can get some more sleep instead of waking up early & found nothing on TV.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-5-19 01:57:31 | 显示全部楼层
dragondick 发表于 2023-5-18 13:15
This week-end's Italian F-1 GP (Imola) has been cancelled.  

I found this out 2 days ago but forg ...

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2023-5-19 10:19:42 | 显示全部楼层
The cancellation is due to continuous raining & flooding in that region in recent days!   

Our sympathy to residents & fans around that region.!
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2023-5-22 08:17:07 | 显示全部楼层
F-1 announced a $5 million penalty on RB for exceeding the spending cap on wind tunnel tests in 2021.

As we are all aware, 2021 was the first time Max won the Drivers' Championship via the last race of the season which was also the result of a ridiculous decision made by F-1's Director of Racing.  The decision allowed 4 (?) cars which had already been lapped to unlapped themselves, so that Max with new tires can race with Hamilton with worn out tires, can have a deciding final lap for a sensational finish of the Season.
That was not even a fair fight, Max overtook within a few corners with new tires, & thus the championship.

First thing first, $5 million penalty was just to low!

The proper penalty should be:  RB must return all prize monies won during the season, plus forfeiting all Constructor points, PLUS banning for at least one season. This, of course will result in lengthy law suits.

If F-1 authority has the guts, this has to be done, but I am prepared to bet, F-1 will not do it.

The next questions should now be, what about 2022 & 2023 seasons, did RB commit the same cheating crime???
I suspect exceeding the spending cap is only tip of the iceberg, engine capacity must have been exceeding as well so that RB cars are currently so much faster - 0.5"/lap than the nearest competitor!
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2023-5-27 05:31:30 | 显示全部楼层
Next stop of 2023's F-1 Race will be in Monaco this week-end.

For sure there will be live telecast as this is a famous event on a narrow street circuit, and it is a drivers' circuit, i.e.  driving skill is more important than engine power!  Ayerton Senna won the most number of times here, and the most talked about win was when he had a less power car & racing in the car, then beat more powerful car!

Practice is about to begin, to be followed by qualifying sessions.

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2023-5-27 10:24:26 | 显示全部楼层
Qualifying Session of 2023's Monaco F-1 GP has just been completed.

Top 3 qualifiers are:  MAX, Alonso, LeCherc.  Hamilton can only manage 6th.

If there is rain tomorrow, not only it is more fun, we will also know who is the rain master!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-5-28 01:31:29 | 显示全部楼层
今天Q3还挺精彩的
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2023-5-28 03:26:05 | 显示全部楼层
北上广 发表于 2023-5-28 01:31
今天Q3还挺精彩的

Here you are, qualifying highlights of the 2023 Monaco GP:

https://www.formula1.com/en/late ... eCgl3FCgl9SCLX.html

Please note, LeClerc was given a 5 grid position penalty due to impeding (i.e. obstruction) another driver during qualifying!

Starting position is therefore Max, Alfonso, Ocon.

Monaco is a NARROW street circuit, difficult to overtake, starting position is vital!
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2023-5-28 09:59:34 | 显示全部楼层
2023's Monaco F-1 has just ended.

I prayed for rain, it came but not heavy or long enough. However, it created a slight drama.  The race ended with Max, Alonso, Ocon, Hamilton, Russell.

Ocon drove surprising well.  Deserve keeping an eye on him in the future.
MB has improved after deciding to drop the previous body design, & using a new design for the first time.  We might be able to see more improvements in the upcoming races.

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2023-6-3 04:46:20 | 显示全部楼层
2023's Spanish F-1 is to be held this week-end.

As usual, Saturday is for practice & qualifying.  The main event/race comes on Sunday!

Stay tuned.  
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-19 11:54 , Processed in 0.035899 second(s), 11 queries .