AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
楼主: dragondick

2023 F-1's Races

[复制链接]
 楼主| 发表于 2023-7-23 09:55:32 | 显示全部楼层
The 2023 Hungarian F-1 GP has just fiished.

Here are the results:
Max, Norris, Perez, Hamilton, Piastri (didn't I tell you to watch this rookie!?).

The first corner fight between Max & Hamilton never materialized because MB cars didn 't have the pace/speed of Red Bull. By first corner, not only Max dislodged Hamilton, so did the 2 MaClarens which were using MB power units!  OMFG!

Anyway,  Max was 0.5" per lap faster than Norris and won comfortably by roughly 35" towards the end.
Perez who started from the back of the pack, moved forward gradually to finish 3rd.  This is to show you how much faster was RB than any other teams.

It doesn't make sense, Teams which do not build power units (engines) are faster than the big names that do.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2023-7-23 14:46:58 | 显示全部楼层
HIGHLIGHTS OF 2023'S HUNGARIAN F-1 GP:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZANotpFRoMo

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2023-7-25 15:21:18 | 显示全部楼层
The 2023 Belgium F-1 GP is this weekend!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-7-26 08:16:48 | 显示全部楼层
spa always provide great racing. One of the best track in the world
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2023-7-28 13:20:45 | 显示全部楼层
dragondick 发表于 2023-7-25 15:21
The 2023 Belgium F-1 GP is this weekend!

The 2023 Belgium F-1 GP's Qualifying Session was held today.  The results were:
LeClerc, Perez, Sainz, Hamilton.
Max actually qualified first, but penalized 5 positions for exceeding track limits.

There will be a Sprint race tomorrow to decide the starting grid for SUN's main race.

Piastri - The Rookie, who I said the previous weekend in Hungary, out-qualified his more experienced team mate.  What a breath of fresh air!

https://www.formula1.com/en/late ... 4vnsgqFyDFUlFT.html

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2023-7-29 07:10:56 | 显示全部楼层
Just finished watching the "shoot out" sessions of 2023's Belgium F-1 GP.  I will say, "fxxx that shoot out!", it is nothing more than another qualifying session with a glorified name.

The "shoot out" was made up of 3 parts, just like a regular qualifying sessions of 12', 8', and finally a 6'.  No standing start, just go, on a "first come first served" sequence.

Max was a lot faster than the rest,  but surprise, surprise (not for me!), Piastri finished 2nd which will be his grid position for tomorrow's race.

Not too many drivers can qualify that well in his rookie year, to name just a limited few who come to my mind, namely Ayerton Senna, then Louis Hamilton. All he needs is a better team, then Piastri will be a really strong contender in 2024!  
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-7-30 09:32:43 | 显示全部楼层
max wins again.

Record breaking season
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2023-7-30 09:39:31 | 显示全部楼层
The 2023 Belgium F-1 GP has just ended with Max, Perez, LeCler, & Hamilton.

1.  Max did not start from the pole position because he changed to a new gear box & must move back 5 position.  Since he was consistently 0.5" faster than his nearest rival, it only took him a few laps to overhaul everyone in front of him to regain the leadership.
I said this all along, there is no way that RB which does not build its own engine or chassis can be that much faster than all other teams unless there is cheating involved.
2.  Piastri touched with the Ferrari's Sainz just at the first corner.  As a result, must retire.  Sainz also retired after hanging on for 10 laps.  Sainz had to bear the responsibility of the accident as he came from behind & squeezed Piastri to damage the wings & right side of the car, thus robbing us of the chance to see this brilliant rookie race.
3.  In all, it was a dull race due to lack of competition.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2023-7-30 09:50:31 | 显示全部楼层
rpm6969 发表于 2023-7-30 09:32
max wins again.

Record breaking season

True, but RB must have cheated for at least two years, how can RB which does build power units (engine) or chassis be consistently 0.5" second faster than MB & Ferrari UNLESS there was cheating involved.

Granted Max is a good driver but not a gentleman driver, but I think he is still fractionally slower than Hamilton.  I hope Piastri - the sensational rookie gets a good ride next  year.

I also hope MB can improve its setup because Team MaClaren which uses MB power units have been faster than MB!  If MB cannot improve, at least learn how to cheat , just like RB  !!
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2023-8-3 12:04:24 | 显示全部楼层
AUG is F-1's annual summer break, there will be no races until last week of AUG!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-29 01:11 , Processed in 0.041114 second(s), 11 queries .