立即注册
搜索
楼主: dragondick

2023 F-1's Races

[复制链接]
 楼主| 发表于 2023-9-24 03:10:20 | 显示全部楼层
The 2023 Japanese F-1 GP has ended:

Max ,Norris, Piastri, i that order.

So RB won both the Drivers' & Constructors' Championship.

I slept through it, but here is the "Race Highlights":

https://www.formula1.com/en/late ... Fejq9Ffyweb6Dc.html

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2023-9-24 03:31:13 | 显示全部楼层
For Brother rpm6969:

https://www.autosport.com/f1/new ... re-4983210/4983210/

The above is ranking of past & present drivers, not sure whether it was based on opinion poll or not, but for sure it is based on number of F-1 wins which I don't think is fair & objective, though the "winner" is or close to what I have in mind.

Number of wins is definitely is not fair because these days F-1 races in one, yes one, is more than F-1 races (in the 1950s) in 3 to 4 years!  So, if there are more wins in one year, of course a good driver could accumulate more wins in a short time, & before retirement too.

To be fair, we must look at the difficulty & the years spent before getting into F-1.  Then, the years spent in mediocre teams (i.e. time wasted), driving style & behaviour on the track, performance in the rain & wet tracks, time spent on potential teams, & whether these teams indulged in cheating, etc.............

With all these taken into consideration, I will still pick Senna, and Hamilton!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-9-24 21:13:56 | 显示全部楼层
it was a good race in terms of you can really see the pecking order of the cars

redbull dominating again. Singapore's shit performance was one off.

ferrai and mb was competitive. Redbull was just too damn fast

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2023-9-27 19:17:03 | 显示全部楼层
For the record & before I forget, that in 2023 RB was penalized for:
1.  Exceeding spending limit on upgrades (or something like that).
2.  Using banned flexible wing.
3.  Max was reprimanded for un-sportsmanly behaviour during qualifying.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2023-10-6 18:34:24 | 显示全部楼层
The next 2023 F-1 race will be in Qatar, this weekend.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2023-10-7 11:46:00 | 显示全部楼层
The Qualifying Sessions have ended.  The Host Country calls it the "shootout", I just call it Qualifying Sessions.

Anyway, the result will decide the grid position of a sprint race which will decide the starting grid of the main race.

So, the Sprint Race grid shall be:

Piastri, Norris, Max, Russell.

Max had his other time cancelled due to exceeding track limits.
Hamilton had his time cancelled also but in Q2, and there was not enough time to try for a fast lap and never made it to the Q3 Session.

Piastri, who I am not surprised got the pole (please read my previous reviews re this rookie).  I am sure that there will be a lot of Team going after him now.

I am guessing:

RB due to Perez's retirement soon, and the Team needs a younger driver to take the helm when Max leaves.

MB needs one too because Hamilton's contract has been extended for one more year, + Russell did not listen to Team orders to let Hamilton pass during the last 10 laps of the Japanese GP due to fresher tires which will probably cause animosity between the drivers.  This is the last thing which the Team needs right now.  When things get worse, MB must make a painful choice between the two!
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2023-10-7 13:15:06 | 显示全部楼层
The Sprint Race to determine the grid position of the Main Event - 2023's Qatar F-1 GP, has just ended.  The rookie Piastri won, followed by Max, Norris, Russell!

Congratulations to Piastri, you made me look like a genius!   
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2023-10-8 13:44:50 | 显示全部楼层
The 2023 Qatar F-1 GP has just ended.

Something penalties must have been issued after the Sprint Race ended, because both the MaClarens'  grid positions were moved back by 5 spots.  So the starting position of the main race became Max, Russell, Hamilton.

However, at the first corner, the 2MB's touched, Hamilton had to retire immediately, while Russell must pit to change tires.

The full race ended with Max, Piastri, Norris, after 57 (?) laps.

I will give my ful confidence vote to the rookie Piastri.  Keep an eye on him for the balance of the race year and of course 2024!
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2023-10-9 05:05:15 | 显示全部楼层
dragondick 发表于 2023-10-8 13:44
The 2023 Qatar F-1 GP has just ended.

Something penalties must have been issued after the Sprint Ra ...

"Some kind of penalties".  My mental error, sorry!
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2023-10-18 03:50:12 | 显示全部楼层
https://www.msn.com/en-ca/sports ... 0179eeaf9&ei=17

The above news report is self-explanatory and made look like a genius again, because in my previous writeup & not too long ago, I said  if I must pick the best F-1 driver in history, Ayrton Senna is my choice!

Well, if I am good, I am good!  What can I do?  
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-29 07:48 , Processed in 0.034052 second(s), 11 queries .