AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
楼主: dragondick

2023 F-1's Races

[复制链接]
 楼主| 发表于 2023-8-24 03:01:16 | 显示全部楼层
Don't forget F1's summer break is over.  The next stop is in Netherlands this weekend!

Max's father is Dutch.  He was also born in Holland but he chose to race as Belgian which I don't understand since Belgium is not a tax heaven & also do not have the "brothel streets" like Amsterdam   !
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2023-8-26 13:15:07 | 显示全部楼层
2023 Dutch F-1 GPs Qualifying Highlights:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0S2WRC3BIqs

I had an errand to run & did not watch the live Qualifying, so I can only comment based on F-1 reports & my observation:

1.  Qualifying Results:  Max, Norris, Russell, Piastri.
2.  Aside from Max - the leader, all 3 followers were using MB power unit.
3.  Hamilton did not make it to Q3 because his run in Q2 was "impeded" by Tsunodo who was given a 3 place penalty!
4.  Bases on "1" above, Max is surrounded by 3 MB power units.
5.  Since under normal circumstances,  Hamilton (if not impeded by "3" above) should be faster than the other drivers with MB power units, we can expect to see Max being chased by 4 MB power units behind him.  Interesting!

There will be live telecast, check your local TV guide.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2023-8-26 17:10:46 | 显示全部楼层
There will be live telecast of 2023's Dutch F-1 GP.

Per my area's TV guide, it is TSN1 or Channel 494 @ 0855 repeat 0855.  Double against your local TV guide!!
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2023-8-27 10:54:10 | 显示全部楼层
Well, well, well, the race (2023's F-1 GP) has finally ended and it was full of drama due to dry, wet, dry, sunny, heavy rain, red flag, re-start................(the I fell asleep amid all the chaos!)

When I "regain consciousness", the race was over & based on post race interview, that I found out the finishing order was Max, Alonso, Gasly.  
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2023-8-27 11:08:38 | 显示全部楼层
RACE HIGHLIHTS (?):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dy0eXeRXuaI

I wouldn't call it "highlights" because the camerman must have fallen asleep like me -- the video ended before the race ended!     Now I don't fell too bad because I was not the only one!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-8-28 07:14:22 | 显示全部楼层
record breaking season

whatever you throw at max, he cant be stopped.

lets see if he breaks the record at monza
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2023-8-30 03:42:01 | 显示全部楼层
rpm6969 发表于 2023-8-28 07:14
record breaking season

whatever you throw at max, he cant be stopped.

Please explain the following:

1.  How can a Race Team which does not make power units produce a power unit with more HP than the tradition power houses like MB & Ferrari, all within a few years?  

2.  If aerodynamics is the issue, the well established power houses have their own in-house facilities, while the "outsiders" must "rent" facilities for short time use.  How can the "outsiders" come up with a better design?

It is all beginning to smell like the Benneton case and time will tell.

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2023-8-30 03:44:04 | 显示全部楼层
The next F-1 stop is this weekend in Italy.

For sure both Italian fans & Ferrari Team want to do well.  Keep watching!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-8-30 07:33:13 | 显示全部楼层
brother dragon

i thought we have this convo already

1. Redbull produce their own power unit. They took over honda and their power unit actually have the lowest HP up until a few races ago.

2. Redbull have their own wind tunnel. Its old. New one is being built.

its interesting how REDbull are able to keep a gap between themselves and the competitors. They may have found a loop hole in the regulation.

https://www.si.com/fannation/racing/f1briefings/rumours/f1-rumour-red-bull-exploits-loophole-to-gain-more-wind-tunnel-time

monza might be a wet race again. It will be a good race to watch rain or shine.

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2023-9-2 10:10:05 | 显示全部楼层
Qualifying Sessions of 2023's Italian F-1 GP has just been concluded.

Here are the top3 grids of the Race:  Sainz, Max, LeClerc.

There will be live telecast at 0855.

Check your local guide, but I think it will be Channel 516 or 517.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-29 08:12 , Processed in 0.035508 second(s), 11 queries .