找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 6308|回复: 2

Jenny @ BarbieHouse69

[复制链接]
发表于 2023-1-19 22:09:28 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Damage: 270 for 45 min

I’ve seen this girl a few times a few years back (markham location) and had a good time, decided to repeat after seeing the recent reviews to see how she is still. It seems she’s at Daisy’s old house if memory recalls, but the entrance seems to have changed to the rear which is much better, never knew their was parking their haha.

Face: 6/10 The pictures are real, but they are from when she was younger and lots of PS. She is quite tanned and when I saw her the first time I thought she looked mid 30s or younger, this time she looked late 30s to me. Face is gnd. I personally think she is attractive, its just the aging is apparent which brings her down a few points. Her teeth are good, good sized lips. Her hair is pretty much like the pics, sometimes she ties it up. Face overall looks pretty natural. Her eye area is mainly where you can see wrinkles/aging. I don't feel her makeup style helps her age wise, as the shine around her eyes makes the wrinkles more apparent. Her neck is kind of long which brings out her strong oval shaped face. She has some faint cheek bones.

Body: 7/10 She is on the taller side, around 5’6. Her body is slim, no real baby fat. Beach girl bikini bod type. I saw some exercise equipment in her house and its apparent she exercises often. Her hands and feet were manicured well, nice feet. Her boobs are large C cups to small D, they are fake and like others said they were quite hard before but now they’re not as hard as before. Don’t get me wrong, you can instantly feel they are fakes and don’t feel that good, but its not so bad for me personally. Ass is lacking, you can see her tail bone during doggy. Skin is smooth, average softness, and I don’t recall any tats.

Service: 8.5/10 She opened the door and she didn’t remember me at first, but after some talking she sorta recalled. She helped fold my clothes and took my hand into the shower, gives me soap to wash my hands and mouthwash. SF2 was basic with WF. She helped dry me off with her own towel, I don’t expect this, but it’s a nice gesture I think. Start of with DFK, her DFK is solid, one of my fav providers for this service. She has nice soft lips, not afraid to use her tongue and has good suction.  Move onto cat bath which is very good, lots of pressure with her tongue, ear licking/teasing, and goes all over your back and chest. Move onto BBBJ, BBBJ is pretty average, is able to keep me hard, but nothing wild. She can’t take it too deep, usually she takes in 1/3 of it, then in between she tries to DT and is able to take half of it. I asked to return the favour. Started playing with her boobs, sucking/licking, then moved onto DATY. She has roast beef lips, is clean shaven down there. I enjoy DATY with her, doesn’t rush me and seems to enjoy it. I did some light digits and saw her manicured feet, I couldn’t help myself and had to have a taste. Made out some more than she put on the cover with her mouth, love it when a girl can do this. We did a few positions and I blew inside the cover. She cleaned me up, then we cuddled and talked, her English is a little bit above average.

Attitude: 8/10 She is very polite, clean, and has years of experience in her. She does provide better service the more you see her, as she is someone who warms up more as she gets to know you. I remember my first session a few years ago with her when she was new was meh, didn’t bother repeating for months until one day I was horny and had no options. She remembered me and brought out the plush I got her when she was new and gave me a great session. She is not a PSE type, more of a GFE that gets better as you repeat. Not a clock watcher.

Repeat: No, back when she was 220 I’d be fine with repeating, but with these 270 rates I’m much more picky and she just doesn’t make the cut to repeat anymore for me.

Recommend: She’s not a bad choice if you want someone new to try, just keep in mind she is older and not PSE. She’s better than most k girls that are working currently that are at the 250-270 rate.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-1-19 23:41:58 | 显示全部楼层
nice review. K girls are over priced these days,not sure why people are willing to pay 380 for 35+ mm.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-1-20 12:27:21 | 显示全部楼层
The OP is an old and reputable member that wrote a complete review.  Why is the review still in this section?!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-3-28 04:05 , Processed in 0.034515 second(s), 13 queries .