AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 13969|回复: 11

琪琪 @私做(半套)

[复制链接]
发表于 2022-12-7 23:16:51 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
hello all, new wolf here, finally tried hunting so I thought I'd share my feedback since this forum has helped me a lot with research on who to try.

Went to 琪琪 recently, booking via text was easy, location was near Hwy7/Leslie near 天仁茗茶 like previous posts described. Above ground visitor parking (no permit needed). Buzzer code to go upstairs. She greeted in black lace gown with black stockings with high heels. The outfit was MCOT. Afterwards I would assume is the normal service routine for 2s -- sf2, wf, quick massage w/ back lick/tease, hj, lfk/dfk, bbbj (extra), first shot (CIM extra, didn't do it); then a more proper massage session on a massage table (face hole more comfortable compared to other massage tables for wtv reason, like a wolf bro mentioned), with some prostate teasing which I liked, then she put on her stockings again and we went back to the bed for feet/leg tease, hj, bbbj for second shot. Finally we both showered and wrapped up.

F: 6 - Real photos (covered so doesn't mean much for F). I would guess she's 35-37. Gives off 人妻/older sister vibes. Her face shape is rounder compare to the photos. Looks a tiny bit like younger 李湘. Average sized eyes, nose for Chinese. No thick lips if that's your thing. Her skin is also average, she wore no/minimal make up so it may help if she did. Eyes area have a bit of wrinkles I think. If she walks by me on the street, I wouldn't do a double take if that makes sense.

B: 6 - Compared to photos, maybe -0.5. I did like her feet/legs a lot, shaped very nicely, especially with stockings, MCOT. Maybe ~160cm. Breasts maybe B, not sure. I would describe her body as slender but not slim/skinny, a little bit 肉感. Her ass has some meat to it, but not toned. Her skin is slightly darker compared to the photos as well. Both face/body were not eye popping.  

S: 7 - hj is nice and sensual (not jackhammer). bbbj was average, definitely not bad, but more on the sensual side as well, my personal preference is more dirty/sloppy/faster, but that's subjective. Feet/leg tease was good since it's MCOT. Massage was not bad either, not RMT level, but you can tell she's experienced. I liked the dfk while she's doing hj. I also liked the teasing in general and outfit. A previous post said you get to pick what she wears but I didn't so YMMV. She also didn't put on stockings for 1st shot, not sure why. Still overall a very sensual type of service.

A: 9 - Great attitude, no awkwardness. Didn't rush at all, I'm pretty sure I overstayed by 10-15min. Felt like an older sister taking care of me.

D: 300+50+30/90min+bbbj+sf2 -- stockings included with 90min, otherwise extra (forgot how much). CIM available for 50. No other extras. She also confirmed what I wanted at the door.

R: Yes, but after I explore the market.

I genuinely enjoyed this experience. It was sensual and relaxing.琪琪 was welcoming and bubbly. It is my first time hunting though, so service-wise I don't have anything to benchmark against, therefore feel free to take my review with a grain of salt. I've hit a wall in terms of FS agencies since the few I contacted require first-timer to EMT deposit which I understand but don't want to comply. If anyone can recommend one that'd be great. Especially if the SPs give good bj and cg (basically minimal work on my end )

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-12-10 08:03:47 | 显示全部楼层
Nice review.   Thanks, Jack.

I saw 琪琪 twice and she was consistently good.  

But now the price has gone up to a level more expensive than a FS.  But some people would prefer 半套 and does not the price.  Flirty and GFE are 琪琪's two selling points.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-12-10 09:27:17 | 显示全部楼层
Any Bro tried her sm service?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-12-17 00:42:18 | 显示全部楼层
CIM available for 50?  this is new!  Last time I went I was not offered but that was a long while ago.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-12-23 18:07:17 | 显示全部楼层
Is this a new 1-on-1 location? I remember she used to work from a house that had other MMs and customers coming and going. If its condo or hotel 1-on-1 I would go take a test drive.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2022-12-23 22:40:44 | 显示全部楼层
jackastor 发表于 2022-12-23 18:07
Is this a new 1-on-1 location? I remember she used to work from a house that had other MMs and custo ...

Yes, it's one on one.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-1-2 09:50:06 | 显示全部楼层
What services did she provide during SF2? Wonder if it is worth to pay extra $30. Thanks.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-1-9 17:39:09 | 显示全部楼层
Yes, she's not tall and a bit on the curvy side, as i can remember.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-1-9 19:51:46 | 显示全部楼层
后面掏蛋蛋很过瘾 有水中箫
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-1-10 14:27:11 | 显示全部楼层
半套其實是欺騙的行為,又要我付款,又要玩我的兵器,兵器要大家拿出來切磋才公平 lol 😂
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-29 08:04 , Processed in 0.037032 second(s), 13 queries .