AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 14240|回复: 10

Barbie @ VIP Spa

[复制链接]
发表于 2022-12-5 10:09:57 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
I saw so many good review of this Barbie @ VIP so I want to give spa a try again. I am kind of disappointed to be honest.
The good thing is the new location does look amazing! all the roses and chandelier.

Location: the new markham location. They did a few upgrade and I totally love the new decor.

Picture: totally fake. have NO resemblance at all.
Age: I think she is early 30s. She may look younger with lesser makeup.

Face: 6 please beware I am a face fuker and I love more K style of a face. She has a smaller face but I bit round to me. not those oval shape face. She has heavier makeup but to me it's not those clubbing kind of makeup.... she def more on the cute side.

Body: 6.5. She has hige C cup and it's soft!!!! I cannot tell if it is fake! (+1). I am a boobs man so that's good. However she is very short... like 158cm I think... and also she does have a bit of tummy.. other part of the body is ok though. not fat at all. I just like super skinny girls.

Service: 7.5 She does have a routine. shower with WF. cat bath, massages before and after. DFK. Bbbj and cim (for an hour booking). There's nothing special about the routine... ands like a weaker copy of the usual K routine.... One thing I like is she's quite tight.

Attitude: 9. this is where she shines. first I love she can speak both canto and mandarin! and she's super friendly and good in chat. it's like you are talking with an old friends. Her attitude reminded me of Ahri@banana.

Dmg : 300 for 45 mins
Repeat: No. after this I will not visit spa again.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-12-5 20:00:36 | 显示全部楼层
Last decent fuck I had in this place was Rachel. After a couple of disappointments I too am avoiding this place unless I read good credible reviews about someone. I prefer their other spa, Honey.

Rachel moved to Honey from VIP but not on schedule lately.

Not sure if she is on vacation but if you like a super tight ass Coffee (Thai) has got great legs/ass combo, decent head, bad tit job but you have to go gentle if you are packing any dick. The view in doggy is spectacular. Chanel on the other hand is good to go and can take a good fucking.

They have a couple of new Chinese girls that look hot in their pics but I have not seen....I tend to go to the spas less and sps more as more guaranteed mileage and I hate the beds in spas.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-12-8 06:53:28 | 显示全部楼层
楼主对于service 和attitude 都给出了很高分,不会repeat的原因是对此mm的face和body不太满意?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2022-12-8 22:32:06 | 显示全部楼层
mengying 发表于 2022-12-8 06:53
楼主对于service 和attitude 都给出了很高分,不会repeat的原因是对此mm的face和body不太满意? ...

Mostly. Face and body is the most important to me.
belly is a big turn off for me.
Service is good but not as good as korean ones.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-12-9 16:55:35 | 显示全部楼层
bao1234 发表于 2022-12-5 20:00
Last decent fuck I had in this place was Rachel. After a couple of disappointments I too am avoiding ...

Rachel is super hot but like a dead fish…
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-12-12 13:02:25 | 显示全部楼层
I think barbie is good for hh session, service level is same 45 min but pay less.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-12-15 12:55:22 | 显示全部楼层
why is chanel marked as CBC? is she thai or CBC?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-12-28 10:11:24 | 显示全部楼层
这个姑娘试过了, 服务真是无敌, 做完还会给你按摩太阳穴, 长相6.5-7
只是去spa 总想试试新人
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-1-5 17:45:40 | 显示全部楼层
I general don't like spa because it is very open and can easily run into someone you know... I am sure you know what I mean.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2023-1-6 09:22:32 | 显示全部楼层
myhssf 发表于 2023-1-5 17:45
I general don't like spa because it is very open and can easily run into someone you know... I am su ...

I dont mind if the girl is hot but nowadays seems like rarely you will find a good meal in spa. A while back I remember QQ spa has spke good meal like there is a girl name penny i met she is a 8 and she do cat bath in the water bed.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-29 07:46 , Processed in 0.046197 second(s), 13 queries .