AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 6278|回复: 26

$60 Dollar Place Downtown Whoring while you are broke

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-12-15 02:29:59 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
As requested by Wong Gor, I am going to show the cheap side of myself.  I am and was broke for the past 2 months.  No money and huge urge for getting some.  The solution is the $60 dollar place downtown that my buddie who is always broke goes to that introduced me to this place.

It is on spadina just north of dundas in between a restaurant and a costume jewellery store on the second floor.  I dont have the exact address.  When you get in, totally runned down, the worst conditions I've ever seen.  3 Girls are for sure between the ages of 35 and 40 northern mushroom obviosuly, like I have a choice.  However the quality of the girls were at least slim and breast are huge and fake  had pretty decent bodies.  2 out of my 3 buddies thinks it's decent and the last one feels sorry for me that I had to resort to this place.

In general having scouted out all the cheap places, this is one place where you can get the best bang out of your buck.  But the key is while you bang them, think about the girls young girls at becky's or sasa's.  The service was quite good acutally as they consider even me young.  the key to this place is a hit and run.  The girls dont make much but it's the volume that counts.

My buddie that is always broke even went as far as calling a MM for 40 dollars, when we saw her, she was UNACCEPETABLE.  Some viet girl that has her front teeth knocked out and my buddie did her.  My god.  At least he got an experience we never got which is a BJ without the girl having to open her mouth.....hahaha

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-12-15 02:37:37 | 显示全部楼层
'BJ without the girl having to open her mouth' << 亮點~
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-12-15 02:38:25 | 显示全部楼层
lol lol lol.. tat was some courage
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-12-15 05:15:16 | 显示全部楼层
I recommend a "urple Heart" medal for demonstrating extraordinary bravery in battle!    
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-12-15 13:56:21 | 显示全部楼层
Salute to brother Cataztrophe
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-12-15 15:05:18 | 显示全部楼层
When u r broke u still have to eat right. Hands down to bro catastrophe wish u can make,find,create,print more bills and treat your  jj bro a bj with teeth
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-12-15 15:17:26 | 显示全部楼层
ahwong 发表于 2012-12-15 15:05 static/image/common/back.gif
When u r broke u still have to eat right. Hands down to bro catastrophe  wish u can make,f ...

I have seen unemployed holding a sign which reads "Hungry.  Will work for food."

Have not seen one which reads, "Sex-hungry, will work for sex."  
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-12-15 20:51:30 | 显示全部楼层
lmfao 40 dollar

so fucking cheap how about next time ask the MM if she will do it for $25?

" At least he got an experience we never got which is a BJ without the girl having to open her mouth.....hahaha" <---------- this made my day LOL
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-12-16 00:45:28 | 显示全部楼层
I did the $60 thing, that was me.  I did not do the $40 one for seriosuly.  My one thing with girls is that they have to be at least considered hot first before I will do them.  And apparently yes those c9 at the $60 dollar place was amazing looking considering their looks.  I seriously never tried any other 60 dollar place because girls there were unacceptable.  I cheap, I mean conservative, not cheap but am a man with standards and will never pay for anything too bad looking.

The dude who did the $40 girl was seriously my buddie.  My advice to him to be more economical deal was to save the $40 and go home and jack off at his father's picture.  He didnt listen to me.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-12-16 00:57:43 | 显示全部楼层
你個 friend 某程度上係做得啱嘅, 自己搞掂可能會有少少傷身~
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-29 06:52 , Processed in 0.056241 second(s), 13 queries .