立即注册
搜索
返回列表 发新帖
楼主: Nipple

Olivia@BarbieHouse

[复制链接]
发表于 2022-10-7 21:46:32 | 显示全部楼层
youo34 发表于 2022-10-7 11:21
So to compare, Olivia would be GFE and karina is PSE would you say?

I don't know how to describe/differentiate between GFE/PSE, but both lean toward PSE since they both do CIM.  I forgot, but one of them even RIM me for a little bit too.  However, they will both make you feel like their lover/friend.

Both are older than most new girls being discussed here.  They will look 30+ facially, but have really really great skin and fake breast that you can't really tell is fake by feel.
Karina has the best BBBJ in my experience.  Its not aggressive or hard face-fucking like some other brothers like, but technique and passion is perfect.  I didn't have a problem with her, but some other brothers complain she can't fuck big dicks.  During COVID, she did not allow kissing, but is back to normal now.
Olivia has a decent BJ, but what makes her special is that she will fuck you in any position with energy and seem happy to do so.  She is chatty and will make you feel like an long-time friend who is hot and fucks you.

There is a reason why Olivia is "VIP" and Karina is "VVIP" at ASB.  They are consistently good.  Try them both.  They are legends in Toronto.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-10-9 05:11:19 | 显示全部楼层
这个人2016年左右在蒙特利尔的,后来来了多伦多,可能这边发展的不错就一直在多伦多了
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-20 07:55 , Processed in 0.036437 second(s), 11 queries .