AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 9318|回复: 6

Snow @ Ktown

[复制链接]
发表于 2022-9-25 10:40:31 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
After seeing Lisa for a few times I decided to switch things up and see SNOW before she leaves. Booking is easy as usual. Location is easy to get to with plenty of parking.

Room has a mirror parallel to the bed on the side. Basically you can see both of your body from the side if you are laying down. The bed itself is very interesting. I think it is height adjustable because I can see the bedframe skeleton on the bottom. More on the bed later.

Face: 7.5-8. She is MCOT. If you don’t mind some work done to the girls face you will like her face for sure. V shape face, big eyes, thick lips. Lips looks like 3rd pic on the site. Pics not her but there are some resemblance on the 3rd pic with same length hair and sharper nose. Typical Korean IG fashion model face look. Age under 30, probably mid 20’s.  

Body: 7.5. If you love spinner body which I know most of the Chinese bros do you will love her body. Very skinny with long legs. Site shows 163cm height but she seems taller, maybe because tiny frame with long legs make her appears taller. Small B cup. Look up BORA Kim on IG or youtube. Very similar body style but slightly skinner. Skin is very good on face and body. Butt is not flat which is surprising for a skinny girl.

Service: 8. I didn’t ask for any actions in the shower which I think it is a waste of time. On to the bedroom. Multiple position as usual and after warming up she asked for doggy!. Doggy was pretty funny, it feels like the whole room was shaking due the bedframe just rocking back and forth from her twerking on my cuCUMber. Another highlight was arched guard position. Once again I am not doing any work in the beginning, she knows what she is doing in that position. She was rocking hard up and down on my eggplant . The only downside is I was afraid I was going to break her in half.  Highlight was definitely the BBBJ. I love a beautiful face going down on my pickle. She spend a good amount of time just playing with my banana. Her bbj skill is one of the better one for sure. It is almost DT but not quite. A lot of gagging which is incredible. Asked for more bbj in the end and finished with a CIM.  Yes to LFK, DFK. Dont detect any smoking smell.

Attitude: 9. Her English is actually pretty good and good enough to hold a decent conversation. You can tell as soon as you walk in she talks quite a bit and trying to get to know you and make the whole session comfortable. Also the way she talk and her topic you know she is young. Very GFE.  

Repeat: yes before she leaves
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-9-25 11:15:10 | 显示全部楼层
oh wow. Thank you for the review. Putting this one on my TDL.

was she tight?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-9-25 22:22:28 | 显示全部楼层
Did she mention when she leaves?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-9-26 08:01:34 | 显示全部楼层
kickbutt 发表于 2022-9-25 22:22

I don't know why their ad here isn't linked to their website... frustrating to have to search for it each time.  But here are the posted "last day" for each girls there.  YMMV...the keeper is slow in response and update to the girls' working status. :-)

Snow Sept 28
Yejin Sept 21 (still on the website today...)
Lisa Oct 12
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-9-26 18:26:48 | 显示全部楼层
kickbutt 发表于 2022-9-25 22:22

According to website Sep 28th
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-9-28 09:15:15 | 显示全部楼层
Yes, too bad she is leaving so soon.
Definitely a beauty and service is good.
Like the OP I got BBBJ, MPOS, DFK,, worth the money.
Will miss her, just haven't had time to repeat.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-9-28 10:44:21 | 显示全部楼层
Oops, she left already then.
Missed this good meal
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-19 17:53 , Processed in 0.034902 second(s), 13 queries .