找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 16557|回复: 26

Reese @ independent

[复制链接]
发表于 2022-9-3 19:30:30 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
PLEASE READ THIS FULL REPORT.
Warning, this might sound fake, but I hope my reputation / track record is enough for other people believe this.

Pic - hers
Age - estimated 40s, voice was very deep / mature
Face - Round, her skin is fairly darker than the photo, hair is the same as the photo. Not much makeup, if you walked past her on the street you won't really check her out because she just looks like another aunty with big tits.  Minimal makeup.
Body - Small D, definitely not E.  She's short, and have 2 small tattoos on her body. Has tummy. Boobs are natural, didn't feel anything on it. Has bush, but trimmed
Service - BBBJ, CFS, SF2.   Sex was boring, minimal.  Dead fish. No DFK, WF, CIM, DIGITS, DATY.

NOW, here is the part that pissed me off.  The security guard, took a photo of me when walking out.  I asked him, what the fuck are you doing ( mind you, this guy walked out of his booth, and took a photo of me ).  He said "you know what you did, I'm just keeping for record"

I asked, what did I do?  he didn't look at me, he walked back to his booth.  I went up to him again, so what did I do?  You want to call the cops? or are you going to take my photo?  

He flat out said "I will call my building supervisor".  The building supervisor, some latino with a thick accent, tall guy, comes out and told me "don't come back here".  I asked, why?  give me a legal reason of the need for this threat.  He said " I will call the cops on you ".  So I said, okay, let's do it, I'll wait.  I sat on the sofa, waiting for them to call the cops.

After discussing a while with his security guard, he said "Just don't come back here, you're not welcomed, next time we won't let you in"

I asked, so what happened to the cops?  I came in with my friend buzzing me in, unless you have a warrant or any legal reason of me trespassing, I don't have any reason to explain why I'm here to the cops, neither does he.

He walked up to me, a tall guy, trying to stare me down...... then walked off. ( while security guard took more photo of me + my bmw car plate )
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-9-3 19:57:31 | 显示全部楼层
Apparently, the building management and neighbours know what Reese doing in the apartment.  

it is at the hobbyist's own risk in visiting Reese or her roommate if there is any.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-9-3 21:55:55 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks for your report, it does not sound fake at all and it is a strong message that advises us to stay away from her building.

Back to Reese, I never expect any intimate or passionate main course from this kind of milf masseuse, they mainly intent for massage service and the main course is a bare extra.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-9-3 21:56:32 | 显示全部楼层
I guess Tia and GiGi are in the same location with her, so dudes who are heading to that location need be careful.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-9-3 22:13:53 | 显示全部楼层
一室四女,又是最近搬進,陌生人進出大門的流量突然大增,自會引起保安人員及其他住客的注意。在她們單位同樓層的鄰居,一定會聽到頻密的腳步聲及關門聲,直至深夜,自然會向管理處投訴求改善。保安員警告她們的訪客會有一定的阻嚇作用,也間接迫她們搬走。她們這樣的setup,這樣的年紀,$160/hh已經是不值,我希望多些狼友看到這個報告而有所迴避。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-9-3 22:51:35 | 显示全部楼层
这真的有点吓人了说实话
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-9-3 22:59:03 | 显示全部楼层
四个大妈共用一个apartment吗
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-9-3 23:00:20 | 显示全部楼层
I would just avoid the place. Security is trying to intimidate to show they did something, as they really can’t do anything.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-9-4 00:28:19 | 显示全部楼层
crazy story man. I always thought those security guards are aware of what happening in the unit. but they may receiving some sort of bribe so they keep their eyes closed. but your story tells me that they are not happy with what is happening. I visit the place last week. I buzzed in, and I glanced that the guard stands out the booth and his eye following me as I walked down the corridor. So I paused there, and looked back at his direction via the mirror. he stopped following me. I was just confused that moment, but now I know what he is doing.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-9-4 05:24:54 | 显示全部楼层
Man, that is scary. Thanks for the report. Avoiding all those girls that are sharing an apartment with her.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-6 15:37 , Processed in 0.035060 second(s), 13 queries .