找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 3813|回复: 8

Hunting Report: SweetCandyShop, Suger's, LoveClub, Moonwaiting

[复制链接]
发表于 2011-12-5 17:57:20 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 Ben2009 于 2011-12-5 22:02 编辑

Yesterday day was a crappy day. Cold and rainy, i didn't plan on going out, but my buddy suddenly called and said he had urgent desire. Being in the Markham area, we called Larry first but they weren't open. My next thought was EdenDream, but my friend looked over the pics in their ads and didn't like. So then we checked out SweetCandyShop, Vicky@Suger's (a new kimchi), Amanda/LoveClub, and finally Moonwaiting. Here's the scoop on what we found.
Lately, i've been quite broke (very 手緊), so when we went out, i promised myself not to eat (i only go to accompany my buddy). Turns out this strategy is a mistake, as u'll find out if u read on.

1) First Stop: Vivi@SweetCandyShop
A young CBC, i estimate she is around 19-21 years old, very fresh. She has a nice slim body with no tattoos or anything, MCOT. Facially i would give an 8, but my buddy thought she deserve a 7. The deal-breaker for my buddy was her A-cups.
P.S. Another buddy of mine that tried her (on a separate occasion), says she actually has a tattoo on her hand, and that her boobs r papaya shaped B-cups.

2) Vicky @ Suger
Suger called me earlier and told me that a kimchi who was a friend of her friend was working 2 days (until Tuesday) at her place. So we went to take a look. I estimate she is mid-to-late 20s, average face, but nice sexy body. Deal-breaker was that she's a smoker. Positive-side, we still got free 老火 soup to drink and quick shoulder massage from Suger who is very good at it (i think she should consider making that a full-time occupation).

3) Amanda/LoveClub
Back up to Markham, originally planned to go to Moonwaiting (they r in Markham hotel for now), but the wait was too long, so check out Amanda/LoveClub first. Amanda didn't want us both to go up, so i waited for my buddy in the lobby of the hotel. Expected him to come down quickly, but the wait turned into over 1/2 hour. After he came down, here's his report.
He gave Amanda an 7.5 for face, but add +1 to the score (become 8.5) for her sexy 嬌嗲 voice. Body was very slim and youthful (which would be MCOT), but disappointing for him because after she took off her bra, only A~B (somewhere between) cups. Service wasn't spectacular, but it was alright. Credit her for giving the effort, but just wasn't experienced enough. She says she's from Vancouver and new to the field, just came to Toronto for a short stay to earn some quick $$.

After the session, me & my buddy went to eat, at first i was happy because i didnt spend any $$, but the more my buddy talk, the hornier i got. Finally, i couldn't take it anymore and decided to let fate decide who wins, my JJ or my wallet. Called Andy (Moonwaiting) looking for Jasmine (whom i heard was good), but she was busy, but there was a Sunny available, so we decide to take a look. Got there, and there was a brief wait, so we went to Andy's room for some beer and "blow water" first. Andy is a really cool guy.

4) Jasmine @ MW
Young, pretty, cute. The best word to describe is 萌 (sorry CBC bros, i don't know how to translate that 1). Her style reminds me of Aya@PC. In comparison, Jasmine is a bit more of the "sunshine" style, but slightly less pretty than Aya (i'd say between 0.5 to 1 lower on scale of 10). Her body is also slim and youthful. However, when i ask her about her breasts, she admits its fake. Anyways, i would have gone for her, but Andy said she had an other booking already, i could only "see".

5) Sunny @ MW
Sunny was the only MM available. It was quite late at night already, and even if we left, there would be no other places open. By this point, the horniness was all pent-up, and i really needed a release. So, i went with Sunny.
Face: 7.5/10
The type that looks very pretty from a distance, still pretty when normal distance (standing 3-5 feet away), but not so hot when very close (when in bed). I think she is mid-20s. Another bad thing i found out is that her voice is a bit deep/hoarse which is not sexy. Her English is very limited and there was little communication.
Body: 8/10
Slim body, smooth skin, no tattoos, large B-cups which r man-made (but not too bad, still relatively soft and good hand-feel).
Service: 6.5/10
Some LFK, good BBBJ skill. Other than that, very typical kimchi routine. Nothing worth writing about.

While i don't think i "threw away my money" with Sunny (she's not that bad), but i certainly would have spent it better on another MM. This was a failed hunt for me because after all the shopping around, the 1 i finally ate was not the best of the bunch, and not memorable at all.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-12-5 18:27:44 | 显示全部楼层
thank you for ur report..
since i am new..i hv a question...
why u can shop around and see the girl first??
is it u can go directly?? cuz i think i hv to call in frist before i go,isn't it?
>< so sad i hv not of question dun understand..
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-12-5 18:30:40 | 显示全部楼层
normally when i hit up MW, I prebook the one i really like, however i come early and phone girl usually lets me up early to see the other girls - for any possible TDL afterwards.... sneaky!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-12-5 19:16:20 | 显示全部楼层
Moonwaiting lately all kimchis and mosstly "fake boobs", either recycled stuff like Vivian who started in April, and services quoted like Daty, DFK but actually they will NOT Allow/offered, except price is sstill $140 . I am quite disappointed with Andy now
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2011-12-5 19:47:45 | 显示全部楼层
dtony 发表于 2011-12-5 18:27 static/image/common/back.gif
thank you for ur report..
since i am new..i hv a question...
why u can shop around and see the  ...

Usually for western agencies, u can't do it. But for Chinese agencies, it is ok. Among the Chinese agencies, there r 2 general types.

Traditional garages
~ just go directly (call just before u arrive), first come first serve, no booking (u can book, but they will still give away ur spot if other ppl get there b4 u)
~ all girls at same location, easy to choose
~ a lot of lies (especially when describe the girl to u over the phone), very hard sell and pressure u to take their girls (even if they r obviously too old & ugly for ur liking)

New Garages
~ sometimes can just go directly, but better to book first, otherwize may not get a spot
~ mostly 1-on-1, which is safer, but more difficult to comparison shop
~ keepers generally more honest (in comparison to old garages)
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-12-5 21:09:10 | 显示全部楼层
  wo.. that is really usefully information!!!
thank you ben gor so so much!!!!!!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-12-5 21:09:12 | 显示全部楼层
人生不如意事, 十嘗八九.

食唔到好野之事, 每日都嚮世界各地發生啦.............

施主, 你睇開 D 啦.  
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-12-5 21:29:31 | 显示全部楼层
Is Vivi @ sweetcandy shop (Markham ) at Hotel or Apt ? Thx
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2011-12-5 22:05:52 | 显示全部楼层
porkyporky 发表于 2011-12-5 21:09 static/image/common/back.gif
人生不如意事, 十嘗八九.

食唔到好野之事, 每日都嚮世界各地發生啦.............

Porky: 食唔到好野, that is ok. But wasted my extremely limited hunting budget. 傷心欲絕.

3838: Condo near Highway 7 and Warden.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-9 21:16 , Processed in 0.038809 second(s), 17 queries .