AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 6209|回复: 2

Lynn @ Girlfriend416

[复制链接]
发表于 2022-7-31 16:00:50 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Finally got the chance to visit Lynn at Yonge and Finch. Her reviews were good enough for me and I wanted to see a slim girl with nice body. She's been on my radar since she was Zia @ MoonWaiting back in 2019, so I was quite looking forward to it. I can see similarities in body shape between Lynn and the girl in her pics, but the girl in the pics looks larger, while Lynn looked slimmer. And the eye makeup is different. I can say with more confidence that her Zia @ MoonWaiting pics are more accurate.

I was expecting her to look early 30s based on reviews, but she looked more like late 30s to me. There's no particular feature on her face that indicates late 30s but rather just everything together. I have a bunch of coworkers who are early 30s, but Lynn just looks more mature than them. Lynn also gives off a quiet confident vibe, which reminds me of more mature people.

I don't think the photos are real. I can see similarities in body shape between Lynn and the girl in her pics, but the girl in the pics looks larger (i.e. thicker boned), while Lynn looked slimmer. And Lynn wore more makeup on her upper eyelid than the pics. I can say with more confidence that her Zia @ MoonWaiting pics are more likely her.

Face 7: After she opened the door my first impression was that she was older than I expected, but as the session went on she looked prettier to me. Lynn has an oval face that ends with a pointed chin. She has round eyes with medium level of eye liner. She looked more GND pretty than young clubber style. She had dyed waist-length hair with some curls. The room was dimly lit so I might be imagining this, but I thought she had freckles. Maybe it was something she added on with makeup.

Body 8: Great proportions, as others have said. Lovely soft, natural Bs. Very slim, MCOT. She would be a 9 if she had firmer muscles, but at this point we're talking about overachieving. A 10 for me would be like Yuka from Girl Crush, who has real wide hips but slim legs. Lynn's hips don't look as wide, but still sexy. Lynn also has bumps or scars on her arms near her shoulders. Maybe from liposuction? I didn't want to probe too long or else it might get awkward.

Service 7.5: LFK, BBBJ, miss, doggy, cowgirl. I think she was squeezing her pelvic muscles almost all the time so she felt nice and tight. She likes to watch in the mirror. I really wanted to get my head between her thighs but some previous reviews said she doesn't like DATY so I didn't try.

Attitude 8.5: She's chill with pleasant smiles, MCOT. English was good enough.

Repeat: Probably.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-8-5 19:37:42 | 显示全部楼层
She is tall , slim with good shape natural C cup.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-8-6 10:00:39 | 显示全部楼层
I have seen her before as Zia @ MW, her body, especially the breast is awesome, but i didn’t go back again because everything else felt mechanic
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-25 12:02 , Processed in 0.036704 second(s), 13 queries .