AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 3217|回复: 0

Joa @syren

[复制链接]
发表于 2022-7-14 23:37:36 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Had an appointment with as I really like her pictures, so I made an appointment for today.

Photos: don't appear to be her, but when she opened the door I already liked what I saw. So the fact that the photos didn't match went right out the door for me.

Age: This is rating I always find the most subjective, but I think she's mid 20's, at very most late 20's.

Face: 7.5 - Very attractive and most would not be disappointed at all. Young innocent looking with very little makeup. Has that GND look. Not the clubbing girl kinda look.

Body: 7 - Nice body, she doesn't look like she works out too much, very natural, soft body, and skin was very nice to the touch. No extra body fat. Boobs are B sized but very nice shape and symmetrical, all in all very nice. Nipples are nice shape and size, relatively light. Height at 161cmz seem seems to be accurate. Long slim legs despite her tiny frame. She allowed me to play and kiss her boobs as much as I wanted which I like to do - so bonus points here. Has two tattoos on her back and shoulder.

Service: 8 - Service provided was very good. Probably because of her friendly nature and beautiful smile. Had SF2, BJ was OK, not to the level oft Karina nor Olivia's level of expertise. She didn't go very deep, but maybe with more practise I can see that happening. LFK/DFK was offered. DATY was offered and I did enjoy it, clean shave without any odours. She did some nipple licking & sucking throughout the opening session. Then she started with her on top for a bit, soon after did missionary and finished with doggy. I did mention earlier that Her doggy was very good. Cleaned up and then showered.

Attitude: 8 - Friendly from start to finish while always smiling.

Repeat: yes - enjoyed it and very friendly girl that made me feel good.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-8 02:51 , Processed in 0.035324 second(s), 13 queries .