AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 12453|回复: 9

Bom @ Syren

[复制链接]
发表于 2022-6-22 12:57:23 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Saw Bom recently for 45 minute session. This review pretty much confirms much of the other accurate reviews but anyways, here is my two cents.

Nice condo unit by herself in Markham. Hot milf, I would guess at least mid 30s but hard for me to gauge. Beautiful straight long hair (not wavy like the pics). As another reviewer noted the pic of her in orange tights gives you a good representation of her body type and look, other pics are useless. Facially, big eyes, nice structure and features - average to slightly above average in looks. Likely had some surgery but nicely maintained look. Bodywise, good proportions with large fake cans and big nips. Fuller type but with good curves and hourglass shape with decent waist. I would say 5 foot five and 125 pounds. I prefer smaller (Lena at GG my current favourite body) but Bom knows how to use that body to turn you on.  Still hot in my eyes and my preference is tall, thin with big fake tits...

As King1984 mentioned she is not for the faint of heart lol. No kidding! Will start aggressively dfk right at the door, help strip you down and blow you pre-shower and in the shower, when she isnt darting her tongue in your mouth lol. Help dry you off with more head in case your dick forgot she was there.

Bedroom has a nice big mirror beside the bed. Got on the bed and enjoyed more of her fantastic blowjob skills. Silky smooth and confident (similar to Karina, or Special K for those who remember). I let her do her thing as it was our first visit so it was more hot gfe session as opposed to pse (no facefucking, holding her head to deepthroat). She will transition to 69, so you can lap at the smoothly shaved tidy pussy (small lips which I love, not big meat curtains, more of an `innie` pussy). Confirm the small mole between her tight little asshole and pussy lol! She continue expertly sucking dick and then smothered me with her big tits which I sucked on. Her big cans are fake but actually look pretty natural when she is standing or sitting up. Domed up and she did a pussy slide while sucking my fingers and then forcing me to grope her big tits lol.. I then faced her right into the mirror and banged her hard in doggie and then went missionary with non-stop dfk. She moans throughout the entire session so that adds to the routine...Blew a huge load in the bag. Took my dome off and sucked my cock clean and then gave me a fantastic massage.

She it a total repeat just for service. Friendly and a service queen. Will confidently book her for 90 minute session next time so I can unload a big cim and then sport-fuck the heck out of her on the second round. Phenomenal dfk and head. A first rate fuck.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-6-22 15:58:14 | 显示全部楼层
综合2个report,  这个妹子貌似很主动
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-6-22 16:19:03 | 显示全部楼层
Awesome review, thanks for sharing. The only thing holding me back from seeing Bom was her. Tired of banging milfs since that’s was all that was available during covid. Lol. Your review may have me reconsider as I love enthusiastic MM that are service queens. Wonder if she’ll do the PS without the dome? Lol
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-6-22 16:44:01 | 显示全部楼层
喜歡有肉地的可以 小身板女上時被壓得有點抖不過氣
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-6-22 17:49:03 | 显示全部楼层
This girl tried to kiss until the last minute, I actually had to resist since I had enough on that day..
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2022-6-23 00:07:08 | 显示全部楼层
asr4848 发表于 2022-6-22 17:49
This girl tried to kiss until the last minute, I actually had to resist since I had enough on that d ...

Yeah, she dfk`s and sucks dick with gusto that is for sure.....That mouth is always busy
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-6-23 15:48:40 | 显示全部楼层
I tried booking with her but sadly she was off and I went with ayaka instead

Still hoping to get a taste of Bom soon
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-6-23 16:26:30 | 显示全部楼层
Hows her english? Easy to communicate?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2022-6-26 01:12:00 | 显示全部楼层
Her english is not great but it was good enough. Did not need to translate or anything. Only a couple of times I needed her to repeat something. She is very friendly. She was moaning more than talking when I was with her
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-6-29 07:16:00 | 显示全部楼层
I finally met Bom.  I agree with the OP and other reviews and overall, I had a really good time.  I found her very attractive facially with a great smile which matched her pleasant attitude and a banging body.  As always, natural boobs would have been preferred but hers are really nice for man-mades. My biggest criticism would be her formulaic routine where too much time is spent with things like kissing me from head to my knees which in my opinion wastes time for more enjoyable activities.  But some may like the build up of her teasing.  Her routine also meant that less time was "allowed" for daty and 69 although we did spend some quality time with these activities.  I just rolled with it since it was our first time.  I did steer her outside of her routine a couple times so I think she would be open to more of that next time.  I'll see her again.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-3-29 03:09 , Processed in 0.041526 second(s), 13 queries .