找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
楼主: Tonnibal

Crazy special service trending

[复制链接]
发表于 2022-8-24 12:35:51 | 显示全部楼层
rkim 发表于 2022-8-24 12:16
End of the world is here. More and more people will do this.

Maybe hyperinflation + shortage there  ...

Hahahaha.  There actually was a shortage of condoms during covid cause of factories shut down.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-8-24 14:09:18 | 显示全部楼层
shagmate 发表于 2022-8-24 12:35
Hahahaha.  There actually was a shortage of condoms during covid cause of factories shut down.

Maybe it was because everyone was stuck at home with nothing to do but have sex to pass the time? XD
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-8-25 16:56:23 | 显示全部楼层
Lotusroot 发表于 2022-8-24 14:09
Maybe it was because everyone was stuck at home with nothing to do but have sex to pass the time?  ...

True, boredom and lack of public social interaction does make one extra horny, hahahah.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-8-27 12:55:30 | 显示全部楼层
Since you talked about the bareback services among a few agencies. I remember an incident a few months ago with Tea828. I booked a session with a Taiwanese girl there.

I had an strange experience with when daty that girl. It tasted very strange and the pussy had way too much liquid. Thinking back, that must be the residue of some other guys' BBFS. I did the normal service only.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-8-27 15:00:09 | 显示全部楼层
That is so disgusting
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-8-27 15:00:18 | 显示全部楼层
a1b2c3d4 发表于 2022-8-27 12:55
Since you talked about the bareback services among a few agencies. I remember an incident a few mont ...

bro, you tasted someone else's semen ? that's messed up! i know most white girls they clean their vagina with some kind of personal hose in between clients. The worst i tasted was pee from a girl when we did 69 lol
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-8-27 16:53:14 | 显示全部楼层
I saw a girls at a spa (for a few times and we kind of know each other) who provided FS to me but all covered.

At a session, I had difficulty to cum and she tried a few ways - bbbj, deep throat and cowgirl - still did not make me across the finish line - actually it was very warm in the room and I felt tried after a few positions.  I was thinking to give up and stop the session but the girl hopped on the bed and spread her leg and asked me to use my tip of my uncovered junior to enter a bit of her pussy and claimed it will make me cum.  I appreciate her efforts to make me happy but it seemed to be an invitation to bareback her.  Of course, I won't take this chance and dressed up and go.  Since then, I have not repeated with this girl.

I saw this girl on and off for two years and maybe she is comfortable to offer this special service to me even though I did not ask.  I saw her since COVID time under special arrangements.  She just come back the spa to see me privately for the massage and hj, while the spa is closed to public.  She was new to the business and looked innocent, the way she spoke and she dressed - to my liking.  She refused to offer any extra for first few times of my visit.  But now, she has changed to a different girl - she dyed her hair, putting on makeup, wearing sexy outfit and she is now a flirty girl. This business really changed her or maybe she has no choice but followed similar acts of other girls in the same shop for survival. There are sad stories for these spa girls.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-8-27 17:09:20 | 显示全部楼层
缺乏基本科学常识,不要以为喷了那种东西能管用
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-8-27 18:09:06 | 显示全部楼层
飛鳥 发表于 2022-8-27 16:53
I saw a girls at a spa (for a few times and we kind of know each other) who provided FS to me but al ...

It is normal for girls to change while working in this industry; usually turned jaded if they were innocent while the smart ones figure out it's just a business.  Often times the innocents one would have trouble trusting men again.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-9-6 16:25:06 | 显示全部楼层
日媒《现代ビジネス》报导,3名中国籍男子赴日留学,却在东京池袋恶意散播爱滋病毒(HIV),明明知道自己感染,却仍多次造访风俗店,频繁指名外貌姣好、配合度高的女性工作者,要求无套、吞下精液等服务。3名女子因此感染HIV,而在确诊之前,估计已经接客逾1000人。

今年1月起,23岁的凯伦(化名)多次接待一名26岁男性顾客,对方沉默寡言,只说自己姓袁(Yuen,音译),来自中国,是东京某知名私立大学的研究生。今年6月,她出现发烧、淋巴结肿胀等感冒症状,原以为确诊新冠,筛检结果却是阴性。到了7月,凯伦接受性病检测,才惊觉感染HIV,而且同店另外2名广受欢迎的女子也筛出HIV阳性。

日本厚生动省数据显示,2020年日本仅新增38名女性感染HIV,而且数字持续下降,在此情况下,同一时间、同一间店连续出现感染者,显然不太寻常。

风俗店一名男性员工表示,“我从事性产业很久了,但这是第一次在店内出现HIV感染者,更不用说同时出现3个。”店内员工调查后发现,3名染病女子有着共通点,她们原本就很受欢迎,今年1-4月更被3名中国男性以每周一次的频率指名,而且对这些中国顾客的“玩法”描述更是惊人地相似,包括被要求吞精。

▲▼日本东京池袋街头。(图/达志影像/美联社)

▲日媒指出,根据受害女子确诊前的上班情况估算,恐怕逾千人都有感染风险。(图/达志影像/美联社)

风俗店为了查出真相,向3名可疑中国男子发放价值1万日圆的折扣券。8月初,袁姓男子果然再度光顾,在遭受严厉质问后,终于坦承一切。他表示自己是双性恋,与另外2名中国男客是朋友。他们每月都与一群来自中国及东南亚的留学生,举办10人杂交狂欢派对,有男也有女。不过今年稍早,一名派对成员感染HIV,他们三人也被验出HIV阳性。

袁姓男子坦言,虽然绝望却又无法控制性欲,才选择隐瞒染病事实,前往风俗店消费。其中一名染病友人还说,反正感染HIV已经是没办法的事了,不如多传染给日本人。据悉,他们特地筛选外貌姣好、人气较高,以及为了赚钱而愿意接受无套的女子,而且还要连续数个月,以确保感染。

《现代ビジネス》报导,根据日本法律,在明知已感染HIV的情况下,故意将病毒传染给第三者,已经构成伤害罪,不过本案受害女子同意发生性关系,恐怕求助无门。若从她们首次接待中国顾客的1月算起,之后连续上班6个月,每周3-5天,每天平均接待5人以上,恐怕累计接待1000多名客人。这些客人也可能光顾其他风俗店,或与情人伴侣发生性关系,HIV悄悄扩大传播的可能性很高。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-14 12:18 , Processed in 0.037181 second(s), 11 queries .