AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 6143|回复: 6

Emily @ Girlfriend416

[复制链接]
发表于 2022-5-25 12:12:06 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Wanted to book Milky, but was she was off for a couple of days and the pictures of Emily looked interesting. So I'm not sure if I got b&s, but the girl i saw looked nothing like the ones in the picture, in fact after browsing around, the person i saw looked more like Candy at VG.

Was expecting the incall location at Y/F, but turns out she's located at 404/Sheppard across fariview mall. Arrived at the location and took a while for her to open the door to get into the unit. Overall was not impressed with her body, or services but she did get the job done.

Looks 6/10: She looks like maybe 25-30s, doesn't seem that old. Her face is pretty average, innocent type, eyes are nice but rest of face is nothing that'll turn heads.

Body 5/10: Her tits are not big, but they're small and sagging quite a lot. Her hips are pretty wide, feels kind of good when she's on top. Overall body is average at the top (with small saggy tits), but more meaty around the hips/thighs/butt area.

Service 5/10: Went with the full service, but it was just regular routine. Sf2 with some butt sliding while holding her from behind. On the bed got some bbbj and kissing around body, she's not shaved so a bit hairy down there. On came dome and started with mish then finished with cg. Relaxed a bit with massage, but she was basically massaging me with one hand and phone on the other hand. Then she started putting lube on my junior and just rubbing with her hands, so i asked if she could do some sliding on top and she said yes, but she put a dome on me first. Did some ps and then finished with cg again. She only speaks mandarin and doesn't know much english at all, had to bring out her phone to ask a few things.

Overall: Not worth it imo, even at 300/hr but she's one of the cheaper options at these asian agencies. Would've much rather seen Milky . I'm not sure if I actually got b&s, or if she works at both gf416 and vg under diff names and pictures, but again she looked nothing like the pictures on gf416 site.

Repeat: No

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-5-26 00:11:15 | 显示全部楼层
From your body description, all I can think of is a "pear". Sounds disappointing?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-5-26 08:53:09 | 显示全部楼层
Emily’s description sounds like candy at vg so finally it’s confirmed
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-5-26 09:34:21 | 显示全部楼层
Wait so she work as Indy and also at two different agencies? How does that work lol
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-5-26 09:41:48 | 显示全部楼层
Seems like all these shops are under one ownership, just different fronts.  Noticing this alot more lately with different shops and girls.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-5-27 17:58:59 | 显示全部楼层
what is "real PSE" vs "safe PSE" if anyone has a clue?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-5-28 10:18:11 | 显示全部楼层
Don't trust GF416, this shop is KNOWN FOR BAIT AND SWITCH!!!

Refer to this bro who booked milky and got B N S, the other bros below pointed out the description is not milky.

https://www.azn747.com/bbs/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=73106
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-3-28 14:48 , Processed in 0.038824 second(s), 13 queries .