AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 5078|回复: 12

Suki @ Victoria Girls

[复制链接]
发表于 2022-5-24 19:19:58 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
After sending entire long weekend doing gardening work, I feel I need to treat myself. I had urge to try Japanese MM. It was early in the day, and Suki @ VG was only one I can find which works for my schedule. Since I wasn't in the greatest physical condition, I only book 45 minutes as I don't think I can do two shots in 1 hour time (which was a mistakes).

Location is near Hwy 7 and Birchmount. Condo has free parking outside Buzz the code to enter the gate. No issue getting in. Unit number was separated by East and West. So be careful not to go to wrong direction (yes, I did get it wrong the first time).

Suki greet me at the door. Took me in and uncloth me. She even fold all my clothes and place them nicely lol. Shower was quite standard (did clean quite throughly, with very soft touch). There is no WF (through I didn't ask). She only speak very basic English (she has google translate with her). She was very talkative, but I'm not sure that's because I understand simple Japanese. So there were many communicaiton between us.

Her teasing is good. BBBJ is fine - no deep throat. Breast play is great as she has very nice big boob. My only issue was that they were too short... Or we start the main course too early lol. We start with her on top, and follow by long back ride. (she also like doggy style) During the session I touched her pussy, and she resond with "No Anal!".

After I released, we lied on the bed and talk a bit. And then she gave me decent massage. She said that she was doing the same job when she was in Japan (Massage and sex).  

During shower at the end of session, my brother gets hard again. I guess I would have been able to do 2 shots if I did 1 hour session. lol.

F: 7 -  photo is not her, unless the ps is more powerful then I can image. She does look decent. Most important part is that she has innocient young kids look. I'm not very good at judging women's age, but my guess would be she is in her mid twenty.

B: 8 - She has nice D boob and not small size ass. She is not very skinny through, but definitely not fat or having tommy. There is no tatoo that I can see. She is around same height as me, so probably 165cm ish. And short hair to shoulder length.

S: 7 - a bit hard to judge here. Sex service wise there is nothing special. Its mostly standard routine (expect to the breast play. only women with large breast give that service). There are some kissing but no DFK. I also didn't make any special request so that could have been my fault as well. She did not use any lubication as far as I remember. She also didn't moan very loud (which I was hoping to hear like Japanese AV style moan).

A: 9 - very good attitude. Smile all the way and very very gentle.

Repeat: maybe. Will try other Japanese MM first. This is my first time trying real Japanese MM. While I'm not disappointed, I was hoping it would be more different than Korean/Chinese experience.

** MODERATOR **
Title corrected/revised from "Suki@GG" per OP's clarification (reply#10).

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-5-25 00:05:15 | 显示全部楼层
I don’t see a suki on fg website. Is she gone already?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-5-25 05:49:02 | 显示全部楼层
isn't suki is from VG?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-5-25 06:40:17 | 显示全部楼层
victoria girl有个suki....
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-5-25 08:07:46 | 显示全部楼层
Do you have a link to her profile? I would love to see her photos! Also, do you know if CIM was available?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-5-25 08:25:29 | 显示全部楼层
Is she replacing Naomi? The location is Markham but no ads yet
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-5-25 08:56:54 | 显示全部楼层
Maybe the girl"Coming Soon"
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-5-25 09:09:28 | 显示全部楼层
i see a jp suki at vg right now, same girl?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-5-25 09:17:27 | 显示全部楼层
Are you sure it's GG? And not VG?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2022-5-25 10:01:48 | 显示全部楼层
Strange... I thought I put VG. But title is showing girl generation.

** MODERATOR **
I've corrected it for you.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-3-28 23:42 , Processed in 0.035568 second(s), 13 queries .