找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 15369|回复: 20

Cora @私做

[复制链接]
发表于 2022-5-22 16:37:00 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Hey Brothers,
Just saw Cora figured I would give my review here incase anyone else was interested.
Noticed a lot of chinese/Taiwanese Indy MMs popping up. Saw Cora spoke cantonese based off her ad and the pics look decent so I decided to TOFTT.

Location, Bayview and steeles area. The location is at a house around the area. Very discreet, no issues with parking and the house is quite nice not old and worn down like some of these other locations.

Here's my rating:
Face: 7
Body: 6.5
Service: 8.5
Attitude: 9
Repeat: Yes

Overall her pictures is accurate to the real person you see. She says she is from Hong Kong and can speak cantonese and Mandarin. She is more the Petite type, Natural B cups, no tattoos, skin is pretty good white and soft. Facially I would say she is early 30s, she has some freckles on her face and I thought that was pretty cute. Teeth is white and straight, no hints that she is a smoker for those that care.

Her tits are pretty nice, Full B cups with small nipples, I think they might be even C cups. She is very response to nipple licking, DFK, and she gives ear kisses which I've rarely gotten from MMs only time I can remember is from Molly @ ASB.

She was very friendly, greeted at the door provided slippers. She guided me to the room to undress and headed to SF2. Normal SF2, I didn't get WF but don't really care for it these days. She cleaned me well and quick and we went back to the bedroom for the action.

Her BBBJ is decent but could be better. She rocks a full bush but I had no issues with DATY and Digits and she was very responsive to that as well. No smell clean taste. Some baby or post pregnancy fat around her tummy but she is not fat or chubby.

She really enjoyed herself during the action, I felt her cum multiple times. Natural moans and she gets really wet no Lube required. I finished in the condom not sure if CIM is available.

I wouldn't say she is a service queen, but she does aim to please and is fun to share the action with. I would repeat as she is one of the better indys I've had.

Feel free to ask any questions below.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-5-22 18:06:04 | 显示全部楼层
how old is she? how compared to dada?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-5-22 19:25:12 | 显示全部楼层
Is her breast firm, full, no sag?  Could you also give more detail about "Her BBBJ is decent but could be better. "? Thanks!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-5-22 20:23:20 | 显示全部楼层
Does she share house with other mm?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2022-5-22 20:45:26 | 显示全部楼层
zzz5000 发表于 2022-5-22 19:25
Is her breast firm, full, no sag?  Could you also give more detail about "Her BBBJ is decent but cou ...

they are more soft than firm, but not much sag.
BBBJ technique could be better, she switches it up from licking the shaft to just the head and tip. But it would be better if she does BLS and DT. But perhaps Mando speaking brothers can ask for that better.

@dragonsword, its the basement of the house where she works out of. I don't think she shares it with any other MMs
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-5-23 05:19:03 | 显示全部楼层
Aizen92 发表于 2022-5-22 20:45
they are more soft than firm, but not much sag.
BBBJ technique could be better, she switches it u ...

Sounds like the same place where 琳琳 and 小E work.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-5-23 10:13:36 | 显示全部楼层
is that the current hairstyle shes rocking now?

kind of gives me vibes of older than 30s
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-5-23 12:53:25 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks for the report
Sounds like a good meal and very happy to see another decent quality mm at reasonable price.
It’s an interesting area for hunting, hard to believe she isn’t sharing the place with another mm
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-5-23 14:09:23 | 显示全部楼层
I just went to visit her. Her location is used to be 琳琳old big house. She is more like 35-40 years old. She also had big fat on her stomach.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-5-24 16:34:10 | 显示全部楼层
Eleung1975 发表于 2022-5-23 14:09
I just went to visit her. Her location is used to be 琳琳old big house. She is more like 35-40 years ...

So what your feeling is? Repeat or not?
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-3-29 00:43 , Processed in 0.039175 second(s), 13 queries .