找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 10840|回复: 22

Yusaki@iCandy4u; Jennie@Love&Secret; Lisa@Ktown

[复制链接]
发表于 2022-5-19 21:15:11 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Yusaki @ iCandy4u

This must be one of the most disappointing experiences... as the keeper told me this chick is REAL JAV actress.. even gave me the name of the JAV actress and its 久野真実.  Checked her out in real person and it IS her.  But that's where all the excitement ended.  First of all, she looks a little bit old, with a deep raspy voice.  When she opened the door, she looks more like 35+ year old.  But my little dick head was imagining being with a JAV starlet, I ignored her looks and went for it anyway.  Tits wise, its real, but they are B-cup at best with dark nips.  She has strong trunky thighs and a big ass.  If you want a MILFY girl with a big ass.. she is your pick.. but read on before deciding... Shower was probably the best thing of the session.. because her BBBJ was half assed... she just put half of my dick in her mouth... When I touched the side of her tits.. she jumped claiming she is sensitive.  WHen i went to fuck her (missionary), she had her feet against my chest.. and when I try to spread her legs, she pretty much clamp tight and tell me she is more comfortable with her leg against my chest... I like nipple play.. and she ended up playing with my nipples with her toes.. it was just fucking disgusting... overall.. its probably the worst experience I have had in a long time.  Literally spend 10mins in the shower... 2mins shitty BBBJ, then 5mins fucking her and not feeling it.. and left without cumming in 25mins... so yes.. paid for 45m and left in 25m.... Definitely not recommend.

Pics: Real -- but now with dark hair
F: 3 (real pics -- altho with natural black hair now.. but she is old and nothing to rave about)
B: 4 (real tits +1, but small.. big wide hips and trunky legs)
S: 2 (none)
A: 5 (her service is shit.. but I must say.. she is polite... a little redemption here)
Repeat: No... if this is the sort of chicks that JAV guys fuck.. they can keep them and leave them in Japan... what a load of shit.

Jennie @ Love&Secret

After a shitty session, called up L&S to try their new girl Jennie.  Jennie opened the door for me in a very extravagant ballgown -- black poofy dress that doesn't really showcase her body.  Personally, the way she dress is a bit underwhelming.... Facially.. she is on the older side, and I would say she has just delicate facial features all round... small, delicate nose, chin, cheek bones and big eyes... When she took off her cloths and into the shower, is where I get a sense of what she is made of.. a slim tight and toned body.. with some D-cup man-mades... and perky ass nipples... Finished shower and proceed with the deed and she gives a nice tight and deep BBBJ.  Afterwhich, fucked her mish, doggy and more mish before busting a nut.  Overall, to be completely fair, I don't think her style/look is for everyone.. but she is like that horny sister that you wanted to fuck and its very satisfying busting a nut into her.

Pics: Real
F: 7  (I feel her vibe and she is cute to me... but again.. her looks are not for everyone)
B: 7 (I like big tits.. even if they are fake.. D-cup manmades with a itty-bitty waist line.. cute perky ass with a butterfly tatoo on her hips.. quite sexy)
S/A: 8 (I really like the long BBBJ... doggy was an excellent sight as she take my dick deep inside her pussy and moans starting at me in the mirror... sweet talking me the whole way.. and was very interested to start a convo even her English is so so)
Repeat: May be

Lisa @ Ktown

After a few hours of rest, finally got myself up to YnSteeles area to see Lisa.  And book her for like 2 weeks in the making.. Keeper said.. customers hurt her pussy and she can't work for like 1.5 week.  And to the bro that hurt Lisa's pussy... can you be more gentle?  Fucking fine pussy needs to be shared like fine wine...   Anyway... Lisa is probably the one girl that fits the profile of girls normally brought out by old school shop like MW.  She is around 165CM, young looking, hair to her mid-back... big eyes.. with a cute round nose and small and delicate lips... And when I got in... i took off my shirt and asked for a water.. as I was drinking she took her top off and started caressing me.. it was very hot.. very GF like... after shower... it was an awesome BBBJ, followed by long deep thrust.. which her soft natural moans made me very horny.. I was actually surprised.. as round 2 of the day.. I was able to keep my dick hard all the way until I bust a nut... after several mish, doggy, standing doggy, cowgirl, and finished in mish position...

Photos: Not real
F: 8.5 (she is pretty and cute... with big eyes and delicate features.  Overall, I love the way her facial expressions are.. her look is kinda quirky.. very cute)
B: 8 (I would describe Lisa's body type as athletic.  She is not skinny to the point where she is bone skinny (like Nana @ BH), but she is toned and fit.  She is 165cm around so she is has decent long legs as well. I can't tell if breasts are man-mades.. but C+cup for sure.  Nips are slightly to the dark side.. and a cute cute perky ass.  And fucking her doggy the way her ass bounce on my hips was very satisfying.
S/A: 8.5 (I really connected with her... may be its her quirkiness.. I really like girls like that.. a couple times I fucked her.. we both looked at each other in the eyes and laughed.. very accommodating.. fucked her in a few more positions then usual.. smiles all the way...)
Repeat: Yes

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-5-19 21:28:00 | 显示全部楼层
it still bugs me how one hurts a pussy becuz...?  junior being too...long or thick?

reminds me of one of my pooning experiences in mainland china a couple of years ago, while I was waiting, the customer before me banged the girl I really like to cry. so that keep had to cancel my appointment due to her injury. my mood was ruined totally and couldn't figure out how.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2022-5-19 21:31:38 | 显示全部楼层
countedmond 发表于 2022-5-19 21:28
it still bugs me how one hurts a pussy becuz...?  junior being too...long or thick?

reminds me of  ...

all i can say is that i have heard girls complained about guys being too rough to trying to film them.. or even slip the bareback dick in during a session... Whether true or not.. there will always be some bad apples amongst us...
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-5-19 21:32:33 | 显示全部楼层
Lisa's picture looks like she was at L&S before or maybe it was another shop?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-5-19 21:40:49 | 显示全部楼层
Jessus.. Couple bad ones. Lisa sounds nice tho.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-5-19 21:41:12 | 显示全部楼层
King1984 发表于 2022-5-19 21:31
all i can say is that i have heard girls complained about guys being too rough to trying to film t ...

yes, I'm not surprised some guy would do this sort of thing.  Let us all take responsibility, and be gentle to girls. They risk a lot to work here and try to make a living.  No need to hurt anyone.  
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-5-19 21:47:15 | 显示全部楼层
Is Anzu from Baby Face and Yurika the same person? Stats wise they look the same, and it also says she does *special service* Thank you for TOFTT King. I was planning on trying her, but I guess I'll just save my money instead.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-5-19 21:51:38 | 显示全部楼层
She looks like a good meal, was there any DFK?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-5-19 23:04:04 | 显示全部楼层
hentai_lover666 发表于 2022-5-19 21:47
Is Anzu from Baby Face and Yurika the same person? Stats wise they look the same, and it also says s ...

Yeah looks like it.  Pretty much everything matches description, picture and pricing.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-5-19 23:05:11 | 显示全部楼层
site says Yusaki@iCandy4u  does bareback for 300 extra did you partake  
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-23 11:29 , Processed in 0.037144 second(s), 13 queries .