找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 5013|回复: 5

Ahri @ SexyFriendsToronto

[复制链接]
发表于 2022-5-13 22:33:16 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Ahri @ @SFT

Ahri is a CBC and is a friendly and enthusiastic. Average face and body, mind you she has a lot of tattoos which some might be turned off by (they are very large and cover 50% of her body).

Estimate of her age - likely 20-22, still a university student.
Ad photos - Ad photos are accurate and real. They removed the tattoos but they are a realistic representation of her body.

Face : 5.5 Probably wouldn't turn your head if you saw her in public, nothing special. She's also quite tan, again something I know isn't preferable here. Wears glasses, has some acne blemishes on her face. Heavy mascara makeup on.

Body: 6.5 Quite fit, slim frame but toned muscles. Not like a bodybuilder of course but definitelly is doing exercise. Smaller tits, probably around B cup and with piercings. Around 160 cm in height, average proportions.

Service: 6.5 First took a shower as usual and she's in the room ready to initiate. As I mentioned she's very friendly, almost to a fault to be completely honest. Sometimes feels inauthentic, just being too fake. But at least she tries to make conversation and definitely isn't a clock watcher. Her style is very PSE and is vocal in the sheets. She asked me to "fuck me harder" etc. Multiple positions, cowgirl, missionary, doggy, pronebone, BBBJ, DT, DFK, and even some light choking. Takes instruction well. And she can take it hard. Basically your PSE fantasy. This is great and all but just lacks chemistry again like my last review. Overall a nice session.

Damage : 320 + tip

Repeat : Maybe, good second option cause it is a nice meal all things said but lacks the chemistry. If you want a pure PSE experience, this is a good option.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-5-14 06:21:35 | 显示全部楼层
She is great repeated twice myself

She is real young so you feel like you pick up a college chick
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-5-15 10:26:29 | 显示全部楼层
Face is only 5.5? I will pass
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2022-5-15 12:22:28 | 显示全部楼层
oathai 发表于 2022-5-15 10:26
Face is only 5.5? I will pass

Not an off putting face by any means, just average. Go for the service, still worthwhile.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-5-17 11:17:23 | 显示全部楼层
Her face is good.  With makeup 6.5-7
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-5-20 12:22:57 | 显示全部楼层
I like her face, will give it a 7. But it is not what I am expecting after seeing her pics in SFT's website. She is pretty collaborative, e.g., DFK, 69, etc.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-29 04:36 , Processed in 0.041084 second(s), 13 queries .