AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 9100|回复: 9

妞妞 @私做

[复制链接]
发表于 2022-4-20 23:09:39 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Second time trying a private. Booking was pretty straight forward. She asked for a deposit ($50), possibly because the mis-communication raised insecurity of the authenticity of my interest to see her.

Location is Hwy 7 and Warden area, in the low rise condo units near Birchmount and Enterprise. Parking was easy and unsupervised. There was an old security guard patrolling, but I feel like he either doesn't give a shit, or already knows what kind of residents residing.

Buzzed in and went up, she opened the door while hiding behind it. After walking in and adjusting the dim unit. I was kinda caught off guard when I saw her face. I actually wanted to leave, but then I would loose my deposit probably.

F: 6  She didn't look like the eyes of the photos in the ad. Her last photo showing the half of the bottom of her face looked accurate. All in all her face looks like a China doll. I had a more closer look at her face and as a complete package, she did have sorta young MILF like feel to her face. It definitely is an aquired taste.

B: 8 Her description about the cannons are true. Very soft, and very symetrical, natural light sag which was totally fine and not a turn off whatsoever. Personally I like real, I dont care too much about size rather more of a good shape and real. I can't say if hers are real, but they definitely felt real, they soft and tender. Nipples were nice size, about the size of a toonie, outtie nipple. No excess body fat, tummy still tight and solid. Legs were slender, butt wasn't completely flat but wasn't round or perky. A little bit of fuzz above the doorway to heaven. She's actually quite tight, but then again she told me she wasn't really busy that day. Overall height was 5' 2" or 3" weight, 100lbs maybe, she was light enough i was able to toss her from CG to MIS without pulling out.

S: 5  Let's start off with the bad news, the shower session was pretty disappointing. I understand she's doing this "privately" but she didn't even do so much of a body rinse, literally just washed and standard inspection of my tools, and that's it. she used the water SOOO sparingly that i still had soap residue on me. I had to motion her to rinse some more. No WF. After some very VERY LFK, and i mean she kept her lips shut so I don't even know if you can call that a LFK. I had a more closer look at her face and as a complete package, she did have sorta young MILF like feel to her face. It definitely is an aquired taste. BUT if you're asking about the rest of the service, it was actually pretty good. She offered me a bottle of water right when i entered the place. she foreplayed very enthusastically and sorta help undress. Nice wet sloppy BBBJ while i DATY. No DFK, didn't bother with CIM because she wouldn't even let my tongue in her mouth, you think she's gonna take your load? But she can pounding.

A: 8 Her english is very limited, but she was all smiles when i entered till i left. She did her best making small talk with me. Very positive attitude, almost made me forget how stunned that her face wasn't like the pictures in the ad.

Damage: 200 + 20 Tip .

Repeat: Maybe, really hard to decide at the time of this review.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-4-21 17:14:49 | 显示全部楼层
市場上私做多了很多,妞妞終於要開放$200半小時的選擇。至於比妞妞年紀稍大的私做們,會否很快把價格下調
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-4-21 17:28:18 | 显示全部楼层
的确不是小姐姐,不过一对大奶很诱人。比她大的姐姐们不降价估计没生意可做。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-4-22 09:05:54 | 显示全部楼层
lyuan1 发表于 2022-4-21 17:28
的确不是小姐姐,不过一对大奶很诱人。比她大的姐姐们不降价估计没生意可做。 ...

Got to keep an eye on when prices will drop for other MM!!!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-4-22 10:02:55 | 显示全部楼层
The deposit method worries me due to situation like these
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-4-22 11:06:39 | 显示全部楼层
godiscovery 发表于 2022-4-22 09:05
Got to keep an eye on when prices will drop for other MM!!!

Price seems steady now with 200hh and 350h, 妞妞is still on the expensive side with 400h
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-4-25 15:10:45 | 显示全部楼层
lyuan1 发表于 2022-4-21 17:28
的确不是小姐姐,不过一对大奶很诱人。比她大的姐姐们不降价估计没生意可做。 ...

诱人的大奶子,学生装和OL的装扮爆乳很过瘾。落地镜前面白衬衫爆乳后入回味无穷
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-4-25 15:19:48 | 显示全部楼层
may visit if prince drop to 160/hr range
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-4-25 15:26:38 | 显示全部楼层
她的终极服务是什么内容
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-4-25 15:37:49 | 显示全部楼层
你我快乐过 发表于 2022-4-25 15:26
她的终极服务是什么内容

哪有什么终极服务,狼友们慢慢调教吧,玩自己喜欢的项目就好了。本人喜欢玩奶子,基本都是口交乳交开场,妹子各个方面还是都很配合的只要不是过分的要求。提前沟通好就是。玩的两个人都舒服就好
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-19 13:50 , Processed in 0.072672 second(s), 13 queries .