AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 9560|回复: 10

妞妞 @私做

[复制链接]
发表于 2022-4-20 10:08:36 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
First of all I am just new to hunting so YMMV, I was booked with a different MM at another garage but got cancelled. decide to call 妞妞 up, got a hold with her and able to made right away She give very well direction at where to park and the location of the building. Arrive and got buzz code and went up. Open the door and as I went in I didn't notice anything else except her Bigs tits, that is the reason I go =). Room were dim with two big mirror by the window ,

Face : 5.5-6 Her face is a bit round and not too attractive, more china look, not the Taiwan look if you ask me. Picture no. 2 is 100% her as she wear exactly the same outfit and same body type and the room setup is exactly the same. Picture not a face turner for her face, but will for the big headlight just can miss it. My estimate her age is around 30-35.

Body: 8.5 I will give the score for her E cup ( I am a tits person so +0.5), even two hand can't hold one of her titty =), it is big and soft too me is feel 100% natural. she constantly jumping and bouncying her titty and teasing you. her height I will say around 160 not a spinner type but not chubby just the right meat at the right place, Picture 5 I can tell the eye is her and the body look like her, as well as picture 3. Her butt is okay since didn't pay too much attension to it.

Service / Attitude: 8 she were very quick to answer her text, she teasing you alot to get you going from the time as you walk through the door, use her ass and tits to rub on your body and your little bro while undress, and she ask you and ask to see if I want 2 shot, and ask if you want her to dress up and I if I want  fuck to realease the first load since I am the first customer. I say let shower first. in the shower she wash my bro very well and BBBJ with good suction. back on the bed I was sitting by the mirror and she knee down and more BBBJ and tits fuck, is was very night view from the on the mirror at and nice rack in the front, after a while I can't hold the load anymore and blow in her E tits. Rest a bit and she give me a back massage, after a while start to massage my back with her tits, then flipp me over and more BBBJ and then come on the doom, cg, then doggie by the mirror and missonary at once point I was thinking I was banging "sora aoi" since the height and body almost the same but Sora Aoi have way better look. switch back to doggie and bang her so hard I can feel her little sister start to squeeze my little bro so tight. after few minute I blow my load in doggie. -1 point for the body wash, I smell so good (in a bad way) and so is car. I take like 3 shower and do a complete car wash before heading home. if you single then is not a problem if you know what I mean. She do what every you ask and willing to please.

Damage : 400 +20 tips

Repeat : No, I don't want to get caught and don't like to repeat plus there is other MM unless she have the look like Sora then Yes.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-4-20 18:34:28 | 显示全部楼层
曾经非常火爆的mm,看来现在顾客也是有限。

现在做私做的mm也太多了
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-4-21 12:47:16 | 显示全部楼层
2 reviews of this once popular MM both suggesting she is NOT so busy anymore.
Noticed she added hh option back.
Might consider her next time with hh option but looks like more price adjustments are coming so best to wait it out. this is great news to wolves
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-4-21 13:34:44 | 显示全部楼层
godiscovery 发表于 2022-4-21 12:47
2 reviews of this once popular MM both suggesting she is NOT so busy anymore.
Noticed she added hh  ...
i would suggest her to drop the price instead of adding hh option back

huhuhu163 发表于 2022-4-20 18:34
曾经非常火爆的mm,看来现在顾客也是有限。

more independent than agency now its crazy stuff
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2022-4-22 06:21:12 | 显示全部楼层
sexyandcity 发表于 2022-4-21 13:34
i would suggest her to drop the price instead of adding hh option back

huhuhu163 发表于 2022-4-2 ...

I hope the price come down a bit. There is more natural E and F available in the market lately, and more new face.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-4-22 09:04:07 | 显示全部楼层
yea I did the other review.. tbh maybe because I went in with higher expectations from the hype in the past. but if I didn't have such high expectations..  she was alright to decent.. one thing that really stood out is that she had great pussy control. she was able to squeeze, or clench her uterus and make it feel so much better, as well her domes felt extra thin.. but the wash was a real let down
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-4-22 10:08:33 | 显示全部楼层
The other review has $50 deposits required , did op have to do the same ?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-4-22 10:51:48 | 显示全部楼层
I still think she is worth the price, been around in the business but at least she treats you with some care and makes an effort to please. There are a lot of subtle things that I like about her, which this post accurately pointed out!! Very good observations.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-4-23 07:05:14 | 显示全部楼层
一小时400,有太多更好的选择了,比白妞上门还贵,值吗?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-4-23 21:46:51 | 显示全部楼层
大胸妹很喜欢,但是私做400真的贵了
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-25 02:51 , Processed in 0.036812 second(s), 13 queries .