AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 8797|回复: 3

Milky @ Girlfriend416

[复制链接]
发表于 2022-4-19 19:34:42 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Visited Milky yesterday, found only one review which was pretty encouraging so, had to take a dive. Booking was easy, over texts but got lost while looking for a condo, so I got pretty wet by the time I got into the building. No check in was required. I get to the door and it opens before I knock, behind I see cute good looking thin lady....quick scan - MCOT

Age:  Looks like about 29-30+, but it's hard to tell though as she's very well maintained

Face: 7  Beatiful face, reminded me a bit Bona's face, she probably did some job on it as it looked somewhat too symmetric. Nice lips, not too much makeup on the face, good teeth, brown long hair. Picures on the site have no reference value though, not even close.

Body: 7  Small thin proportinal body, very nice smooth white skin, boobs are C+/D look natural but you will feel they are hard underneath if you fully grab it. Almost no belly fat. She's shaved below. Ass is passable, not spectacularly attractive but not flat or weird shape either. She's probably 165cm, not that tall as described on the site. Legs are good too, look long and sexy, especially when she's on the hills.   

S/A:  7.5-8 she's very friendly, took my wet jacket right a way to dry it out, took me into the room, holding my hand. Her voice and accent give an impression she's a bit bossy, but she's a good girl, a bit shy at first. I asked no shower as I was already clean coming from home, so she still inspected my junior and asked me to take mouth wash and wash my hands. Back into the bedroom, she sits me on the bed starts kissing my body, gets on her knees and starts working the junior BBBJ and BLS, swirling her tongue all over my manhood and constant eye contact. Lays me down on the bed, and keeps doing the same for a good 10 min or so. Puts the dome on and sits on top. The only thing, she applies too much oils. She was pretty energetic in this position, and looked like she likes it as it fell like she's fucking me and not vice versa,  thrusting her hips into me like no tomorrow, and that constant eye contact, Jeez. Switching to mish, she can take a pounding though. Was no kissing as we started, but after 15 min of hard work she didn't resist anymore, allowed LFK and then DFK.  I stopped for sec to catch my breath, she's like "don't stop, keep working" , so I did. She get's really into it, hugging, whispering something in Korean into my ear, moaning. Switching to doggy for a min or so, then lazy doggy, then back to mish, as I couldn't cum (thanks to that oil), so she offers finish by hand, but asks no CIM, which was fine with me. Cleans me up, thorough shower together, helps to  get dressed, was very happy and greatfull for the tip, kisses good bye. Overall,  very positive experience. Too much lube though, which presented some issues.

Repeat: Likely so, even though location is not too convenient for me. She's a good girl, absolutely worth a visit.

Damage: $180 + $20tip (hh)

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-4-21 14:58:51 | 显示全部楼层
thanks for the review, i read on other reviews that she is older than bona or a "milf".  website says PSE but she was resistant to kissing at first? so its a ymmv kinda thing? also it says she does cim for 30 extra and rim too.  Wanted to try her when she was mari at MW but not too sure now
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2022-4-22 00:18:20 | 显示全部楼层
yeah, may be it is ymmv indeed, even though I was squeaky clean, and I am in shape...you never know. It is hard to tell about her age vs Bona's as both ladies are pretty much thin, no fat, good skin. I liked Milky's face better and her Ds too, however Bona is very playful and PSE material for sure, Milky's more of a GFE+ sort of think. HTH
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-4-22 03:43:46 | 显示全部楼层
When I saw Milky in MW she did PS and heavy DFK. Then I saw her again at gf416. Still same service.  Good value even if she is in the older side. More prettier than Bona but Bona will fuck the hell out of you.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-1 15:33 , Processed in 0.034408 second(s), 13 queries .