AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 3434|回复: 3

Juicy @ Girlfriend416

[复制链接]
发表于 2022-4-18 09:42:31 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
I booked a session lastweek to check out Juicy at Girlfriend416, she is Chinese, 5'6", B-Cup, slightly dark skin. She is from Guangdong, speaks Mandarin and some Cantonese. Age is late 20s to early 30s. Facially, NMCOT, has big lips, dyed long hair with bangs, but presentation is not put together well nor does she look cute. She also wore no makeup, so if you’re a face fucker, she probably won’tsatisfy you. She looks “a bit” like this girl, but without the makeup and much plainer. On the streets, I doubt Juicy will turn any heads.

Service was rushed, very much like a spa, where it’s go-go-go. She’s also very particular about what you can do, she doesn’t let you decide how you want to fuck her. About 75% of the experience is catlicks and massage, 10 minutes or so was spent fucking. Her style seems very common with a lot of Chinese girls, I guess that’s how they do things in China?

She does SF2, but it was quick and rushed – she didn’t take care to shower like other girls I’ve seen (very rushed). BBBJ in the shower was 10 seconds, that’s fine, because I was cold. Service started with 10 minutes of catlicks and sucking… personally I think this is awaste of time. Then it was 1 or 2 minutes of BBBJ, after which she did a poor grind. She grabbed a dome and started FS… at which point she tried to get me toshoot as fast as possible.

Some girls like Juicy canreally learn to properly service a customer, she should not be working in anincall but would probably be better suited to a spa where she can get customersin and out in 15 minutes.

She was friendly and talkative, although her style of speaking was very unsophisticated.

If booking her 30 minutes is more than enough.

Face: 6.5 / 10  ad photos are fake
Body: 7 / 10 unshaved, typical of Chinese MMs
Service: 6.5 / 10
Attitude: 8 / 10 friendly
Repeat: No, she’s not worth $350 for 1 HR, I think she should be priced $300 or less, but in the current market, shops can demand anything.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-4-18 13:34:22 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks for the review. How's her head lights? Sounds very follow routine and rushed
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-4-18 13:58:49 | 显示全部楼层
Any DFK offered? Sounds like a bad meal
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2022-4-19 03:38:41 | 显示全部楼层
Yes, DFK, smaller b-cup headlights.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-1 16:15 , Processed in 0.038965 second(s), 13 queries .