AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 8720|回复: 11

Jiwoo @ Syren

[复制链接]
发表于 2022-4-10 14:53:03 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Haven't been out and about in awhile, with spring here, my work has gotten busier. this is my first time writing a review so go easy on me! lol

Heard one of my favorites was back in town so I had to drop by and say hi! The location is in the Yonge and Finch neighbourhood.

Finding the building was just a little bit difficult because it's the back side of the building facing the street, Yonge. Parking is underground entering from the back of the building. it's technically paid parking (park and display ticket). Phone reception still good in most parts of the visitor area.

Some but not many cameras monitoring (don't know if that matters to some of you) entrance to building from parking is through a elevator lobby secured by buzzer. no guards.

Took the elevator up, due to her floor there was a few ppl who also hop on the elevator and rode up part way with me (i dont know if that matters to some of you).

Okay the goods. Jiwoo was standing behind the door ready to great me. Opens door with a sweet smile, eyes lit up got me thinking she remembers me, maybe she does iono. Long slow hug with a moment of locking eyes and LFK . I felt very missed and she made the experience really pleasant. Got to room an undressed and some DFK heading to shower.

Face: 7.5 - 8 gorgeous whitish face, very long dark black hair. slim lips, some light mascara and foundation. Can't really tell if there was much blemish, probably very very little if any. oval face, pointy nose. eyes were round not small but werent anime or surgically altered big. Looks like semi double eyelid, but close to single fold. Looks about mid 20s most likely no more than 30 MAX. FYI pictures not her, but yes resembles.

Body: 7.5 - 8 YMMV, okay so here's the defining factor. some of the wolves here are overseas asian so I can understand that their taste and preferences can be differ from wolves here. personally I like fit gym girls with strong thighs and round butt, NOT A BODYBUILDER, DON'T GET THAT MIXED UP. Breast dont matter too much as long as theyre not fake and hard when squeezed. I want to be with a women not a mannequin. Jiwoo has very well proportioned long legs, some nice ample thighs and small calves. Curvaceous body, not toned but soft and tight still. Breasts are perky DDs and no sag nor did it feel like they were enhanced, atleast not with traditional implants even if they were. Very soft like marshmallow. Arms and shoulders normal. No belly or love handles. Not much of a butt tho unfortunately, but her breasts and legs make up for it. Jiwoo is like a 5'7" healthy looking not like the soul has been fucked out of her over the years. Her body complexion is different tho from her face... it's slightly wheatish colour.

Service: 8 Also YMMV, So I heard alot of wolves had inconsistent experience. comparing to my previous visits with her. it has been pretty consistent regardless of what day or time I saw her. perhaps she was just swamped with alot of work. DFK, LFK, DATY, 69, DT, practically everything was on the table except digits, light massage was fine. Standard procedure before and after shower as well before and after mouthwash. No WF. Had a nice long foreplay before we got to main course. Did a couple positions before unloading. Didn't CIM this time tho. Cuddled and talked for a little bit before showering. Finishing shower she accidentally got me hard in again and we both found it funny, she didn't felt sorry tho lol. but more hugging and flirting after paying.

Attitude: 10 Not a clock watcher, always in positive spirits. Not once did I catch her out of character and showed her true self. All in all I felt it was great experience. English is fair but not enough to have a detail conversation for those yappy wolves out there lol. But if you announciate and speak slower she understands just fine.

Damage: HH + tip "money talks bullshit walks" 😉
Repeat?:    What do you think?! YES
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-4-10 16:59:25 | 显示全部楼层
what was her previous name?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2022-4-10 17:07:38 | 显示全部楼层
F12 发表于 2022-4-10 16:59
what was her previous name?

Jade @ Moonwaiting, Crystal @ iCandy4u
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-4-10 18:19:31 | 显示全部楼层
5‘7 with natural DD breast? Sounds like a good meal. How is her skin though? Is it smooth?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-4-10 18:56:00 | 显示全部楼层
好像是jisu@mw? Not sure
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-4-10 19:49:11 | 显示全部楼层
She was Jade at MW. Also Crystal at iC4U
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-4-10 21:24:56 | 显示全部楼层
Does her dfk use lots of tongue? is she responsive to daty? Any sort of dirty talk? How is her english?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-4-10 23:18:55 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks for the detail report. 5’7” with d-cup,  will definitely give it a try!!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-4-11 00:04:58 | 显示全部楼层
which pic resembles the face to most?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-4-11 07:44:53 | 显示全部楼层
How about her feet and leg
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-4 11:05 , Processed in 0.041987 second(s), 13 queries .