AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 10114|回复: 17

妞妞 @私做

[复制链接]
发表于 2022-3-9 17:02:07 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Hello friends, This is a post on 妞妞. I have repeated 3 times in the past few months. Despite high price of $400/hr, I would still recommend her!

Photos: real.

Face. 6/10. I’m bit of a picky person when it comes to facial aesthetics. Overall, I’d say she’s cute given her smaller face and big eyes. Minus a few points as she has some facial blemishes that are much more visible when the room isn’t too dimmed.  

Body: 7.5. Totally MCOT. Big tits, soft to touch, but got some firmness in a good way when you playing with them. More than a handful. Pointy nipples, darker brown colour. Very nice to suck/lick. She takes it like a whore, with soft sucking as well as hard/rough play (I did however ask permission before playing it rough). She isn’t too tall, but her legs are rather straight and slim. Generally smooth skin, pale, and firm. Stomach flat. Hip is decent, but not size A paper for sure. Ass is perky, not big ass, but enough to grab with two hands when doggy.

Service: 8.5. Responsive with text and phone call. Easy location in Richmond. Room is clean, but very dim. When she opened her door, she was wearing a cute tight leather short skirt and tight top which makes her tits pop even more. She immediately gave me light kisses, and started playing/rubbing her ass against my junk, and leading my hands to play with her tits and nipples. SF2, takes her time, even gave me a BBBJ and tits job during shower. She offered 毒龙 but I declined as I’m not too interested in having my ass played. Before the real action, she offered a couple of sexy lingeries. She gladly put on a full body stocking with crotch opening on my request. She gave me a good while of BBBJ, deep, wet, lots of licking balls, deep throat, and face fucking (my junk isn’t too long, so it worked out perfectly fine . Immediately before main, I sucks hard on her tits while finger her facing. It was such as horny moment for me since I was playing with her body with full control while she observed in the mirror. She had plenty of natural flowing juice coming out, so I think she quite enjoyed what I did.
     On main course, we started with reverse cow, followed by mission, and shot on her tits. By the end, I was fully satisfied as she rly can take a hard pounding. You could see how her facial express changes the harder you fuck her. It was all natural juice including lots of 白浆 when I eventually pulled out. Def not STI or poor hygiene. Some women just have more white discharge when fucked.

Attitude: 8.5/10. Would be even better if she allowed DFK

DMG: 400 + 20 tip. 1hr two shot, but I only part take in one since I very much enjoy teasing the girl before main course.
Repeat: likely yes, but travel distance is problem
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-3-9 19:22:01 | 显示全部楼层
Are you sure this mm offers 毒龙?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-3-9 20:14:12 | 显示全部楼层
她懂不懂粵語
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-3-9 20:39:39 | 显示全部楼层
看楼主的说法,她没有DFK。那她还是不太适合我,感谢楼主的分享
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-3-9 21:03:54 | 显示全部楼层
妞妞起码30出头了吧,前几年就在了
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-3-10 00:03:21 | 显示全部楼层
毒龍需要加錢嗎?   我也感覺她的樣子一般般...
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-3-10 06:38:39 | 显示全部楼层
How was the location? Was the parking convenient?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-3-10 10:02:30 | 显示全部楼层
我记得之前问过这妹子 她好像不做RIM
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-3-10 10:47:52 | 显示全部楼层
只可惜沒有DFK
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-3-10 14:29:18 | 显示全部楼层
Totally agree with you, just looking at her innocent face with soft moan was worth the price. No foul smell in the mouth for the numerous times that I visited her, and yes, her boobs is definitely a turn on!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-25 15:15 , Processed in 0.036384 second(s), 13 queries .