找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 15724|回复: 237

2022 F-1' GP's Race Schedule

[复制链接]
发表于 2022-2-25 08:28:37 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
https://www.formula1.com/en/racing/2022.html

F-1 GP' races will start soon, with the first race to start in Bahrain on MAR18 2022.

Since there are rule changes pertaining to the cars, to make the lower budgeted teams more competitive Vs the big spenders. but we have to wati & see as all teams are still trying out different gadgets & setups.

As far as I know, Michael Masi - Director of Racing & culprit/joker of last year's final race which caused so much controversy, had been sacked.  

Hamilton, who rumoured to retire following being robbed of a record-breaking 8th world title, will return.  He will be partnered with George Russel who has all the talents and probably will one day replace Hamilton as the darling of MB.

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2022-3-11 15:03:48 | 显示全部楼层
The first F-1 race is next week in Abu Dhabi.

Since new technical changes have been introduced for 2022 cars, we have no idea which team will perform better, assuming drivers' skills are identical.

Will have better idea after practice and qualifying next week-end.

Will keep you all posted.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2022-3-19 08:54:03 | 显示全部楼层
All 3 practice sessions have finished which can only give us some indication to what to expect in Qualifying Session & then the race itself.

First of all, there are a lot of techniques changes in 2022 governing the car's specs.  The purpose is to make the teams more competitive, i.e. more teams fighting for the championship.

So, whatever technological advantages gained in 2021 have ALL evaporated.  All teams are starting from square one.

In 2021, Red Bull started well ahead of other teams, MB only started to solve the mystery after the half way mark of 2021's race schedule & should have won both the Constructors' & Drivers' Championship if not for a totally ignorant Chief Steward (ana Director of Racing, Michael Masi) who went for a sensational finish instead of staging a fair race, by allowing lapped cars to unlap, pushing Max to just behind Hamilton who was close to 20" before the Official Car came out .  That move costed Hamilton's the race win & 2021's Drivers' Championship because he was on worn tires while Max pitted for a set of new soft compound.  Of course, MM destroyed FIA's reputation built up in half of a century too.

For MM's ignorance & stupidity, he was un-ceremonially discharged after the 2021 Season.  In short, MM got what he deserved!

2022 seemed to have started in the same manner as 2021.  Red Bull as the technical advantage, is way faster than ALL OTHER CARS during practice - almost 3/4" a lap faster than the closest rival.  Let us hope that MB will pull their socks up & catch up.

In just under one hour, there will be the Official Qualifying session.  Red Bull is strong, followed by Ferrari.  MB was no where to be seen .  

We will have a better idea after Qualifying.  I will keep you all informed.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2022-3-19 11:09:04 | 显示全部楼层
A little surprise after the Qualifying Session.

Leclerc, Max, Sainz, Perez, Hamilton, Bottas, Russell, in that order.

All that I can say, so far, Ferrari was dormant for a few seasons, woke up in 2022.

There will live telecast at 0930, Channel 506 in my area.  Anyway, the race will now be interesting.

QUALIFYING HIGHLIGHTS OF 2022's FIRST F-1 GP:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZBT8bTeWS0
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2022-3-20 11:51:06 | 显示全部楼层
What a dramatic finish!

Both Red Bulls, while in 2nd & 4th positions, had to stop due to engine or something problem to give a 1 - 2 finish to Ferrari, followed by the 2 MBs!

It was Ferrari's first 1 - 2 finish in 10 (?) years.

Zhou, the first Chinese driver to be in a F-1 race didn't do too badly, showed potential but we need to see more.

Bottas who started 6th, was never a good driver (I said that many times before) in a racing mix, lost at least  positions at the start of the race.  I totally agreed that MB released him end of last season & opted for George Russell.

HIGHLIGHTS OF 2022'S BAHRAIN F-1 GP:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIYPuzWCCSw

POST RACE SHOW (50'):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BM0oCdxhuoo

Due to the time involved of 50' length, I did not watch the above video.

My reflections on the Race:

Ferrari & Red Bull were of the same speed (Ferraris were just a little faster.)

MB improved slightly after the QUALIFYING SESSION but not in the same league of the forerunners.  Given MB's history, MB will continue to improve.  So, give MB at least one more month to see the improvement/upgrade results.

The other teams "also runs".

The first Chinese F-1 driver, Zhou, finished 10th because of Red Bull's retirement, but not bad considering that it was his first F-1 race after graduating from F-2 in 2021.

Next Sunday is 2022's Saudi Arabia F-1 GP.  Watch out for it!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-3-20 21:31:57 | 显示全部楼层
Don't remember when was the last time Ferrari won 1 and 2. Glad to see they are back in the game.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2022-3-26 12:57:14 | 显示全部楼层
The 2022 Saudi Arabian F-1 GP's Official Qualifying in under way.

Would you believe it, MB has gotten from bad to worse, and Hamilton is already eliminated after Q1, and Russel is barely hanging on in Q2 which has been stopped due to major accident on trackd.

Will keep you guys informed.

Oh  yes, there will be live telecast of the race tomorrow.  Check your local listings.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2022-3-26 14:12:21 | 显示全部楼层
Qualifying Session has just finished & surprise, surprise, surprise................

Perez, LeClerc, Sainz, & Max make up the two front row of tomorrow's race,  i.e. 2 Ferraris sandwiched between 2 Red Bulls!

Russell managed only 5th.  This is a little odd, if Russell can snatch the fifth spot, why didn't Hamilton make it to Q3?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2022-3-26 15:19:22 | 显示全部楼层
QUALIFYING HIGHTLIGHTS OF 2022 SAUDI ARABIAN F-1 GP:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxoprelYHdo
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-3-26 23:42:04 | 显示全部楼层
Merc is for real not sandbagging this year
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-18 18:34 , Processed in 0.033233 second(s), 13 queries .