AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 6774|回复: 31

My Luck with Jen @ TOE

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-10-27 17:03:29 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
After reading better than excellent reviews, I decided to take my chance again with Kimchi. I thought after such good reviews, even with 50% of what they said, it will be ok.

Off I went and from the moment I step in I knew it will be the same old shit.
There is no hugging as mentioned or kiss as mentioned.
First 5 mintues she is concentrating on lookiing for her phone and after she found it, we went to shower, no special at all.
After shower, there is the body slide, body slide is ok as she use a LOT of oil.
After 2 minutes is turn over time and she use the ball ball to massage my JJ, but I would say 50% of the time she use her hand more than her boobs. For the BBBJ portion, I would say she use 80% of the time to "chok" and 20% of the time with her mouth.
This section is very MECHANICAL, I don't even have the slightest feel of GFE...........

Sex is even worse...... I have a long time I haven't done a dead fish..............and this one is DEAD.
After sex is the so call massage again and she said she do good Korean massage.......to me is not the worst, but it is very far way from good. Oh, I almost forget, during the massage, she made a phone call without even asking me.

Here is how I sum it up:
Face: normal Korean look with heavy makeup
Body: Boobs are real and it feel good.......This is the only positive I have.
Attitude: No GFE at all, I would say the $80 125 Bamburgh C9 feels a lot better.
Return: NO fucking way.....
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-10-27 17:29:37 | 显示全部楼层

Sorry brother 959, oh kimchi, kimchi, oh sad kimchi
Kimchis are actors but they are lowsy actors, I had the same experience with MW I forgot her name, 3 weeks ago, after reading positive reviews . But, face and body is not mcot, chubby, big thighs and ugly ass, teeth yellowish.........its 10pm at nite and I did not have a plan B, semi dead fish
Same as that Gloria months ago, from toe88? also that Chau Wai Mun look alike a year ago from MW, they all want to act like they love to service you, but you can tell they are freaking acting in all aspects.Shame on these kimchis and I will not go near them again, by the way, that big elephant leg kimchi, now I remember her name: Suzie, even after mouth wash her mouth still smell like freaking garlic
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-10-27 18:40:56 | 显示全部楼层
I get the experiment for today visit, very disapointed
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-10-27 18:44:41 | 显示全部楼层
you call this "Luck".....
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-10-27 20:24:46 | 显示全部楼层
They might gave you another girl not Jen. MM once call me to ask me call her keeper to try to book her. She say she off already but guessing the keeper use her name substitute other MM. She was right because when I call the keeper say she is available. This happen last year at another garage.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-10-27 20:54:52 | 显示全部楼层
Sorry to hear about this. i have not tried her, but imagine she has worked with so many customers a day. It's impossible for her to keep up the "passion". The "feel" will go downhill for sure.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-10-27 21:20:58 | 显示全部楼层
It is strange recently that there are some really excellent review for some mm like Sissie at MW and this Jen at Toe88. But when some bros go to try it including myself, We find it is totally different stories.
What is going on ? not sure it is bad luck or someone bullshit.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-10-27 21:35:17 | 显示全部楼层
She remind her she is "Jenn", so i dont think there is another workinng the same garage in the same unit
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-10-27 22:33:09 | 显示全部楼层
Thx for the sharing... The lesson learnt is that past performance does not guarantee ... Like mutual funds...   hope your next hunt would be good ...
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-10-27 22:36:50 | 显示全部楼层
959 gor . you are not alone.  trusted bro told me his boring kimchi mechanical experience and fake moans. Zero sensuality.  Funny thing  She said to him " I like you and cute. please come back again "

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-21 17:32 , Processed in 0.041598 second(s), 13 queries .