AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 32155|回复: 104

Rika @ Asian Sexy Babe

[复制链接]
发表于 2022-2-2 16:02:09 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
So I had the chance to see Rika last week before she went on a break, and I finally have time to write about my experience with her.  What all the bros here said about her is true! IS TRUE! lol Kelly@indie has be my favorite girl for a while, but I think Rika takes the crown.

Face: 6.75 Before ASB took down her profile yes is her in the pictures. Same face but blurred.  I know a lot of bro will give her a higher score for the face.  She has that girl next door look and I like more of the sexy and sultry look, but still a kawaii face that highschool me would fall in love with.  She looks young and I don't think older then 25 or 26.  She has short hair, shorter then her picture from before.  But her looks isn't her selling point, her attitude and service is.

Body: 7 Around 5"2, but everything is real porpotinate.  Like me being a short guy has short legs, but i think for her everything seems balanced.  B+ boobs.  Smooth skin, soft lips, checked all my boxes.

Service and Attitude: 10+ This time I think I will group the two together.  The service and attitude is her selling point.  God Damn.  Firstly just lots of kisses, and perfect blend of pse and gfe.  The way she looked at me just got me running. Her eyes were passionate and also sexy.  A lot of girls doesn't like guy playing or messing wiht their hair, but during shower she wants me to just put my hand into her hair and just get into her.  From the shower there was aready a lot of rubbing, kissing, wf and really sensual foreplay.  Once we were in the room, she made me felt like she really wants me.  Sitting on the bed while getting a bbj, her butt is reflected of the mirror while I can see her playing with herself.  She comes up gives me that "I want you look". We had a long foreplay session, and we were just flowing from one position to another.  There was no awkward stop and stumble. She was so into the moment that made me so presence in the moment and enjoy kissing every part of her body ever more. She was natually wet, and then finally the main event. Just like the foreplay it felt like a flowing river, as if we already know each other for a long time, rather then stop, stumble, switch and go with someone I just met. She wantes me to grab her tight, constantt kissing and once a while givne me those longing eyes.  After a long while we were both sweaty and finished with cim.  With a little time left after we mostly just continued deep kissing and some light chit chat in between.

Damage 340+tips.  I know sometimes a lot of wolf brother and I probably feels "man this is getting expensive lol might as well put the money into rrsp or some etf", but man she was worth every penny.  Repeat? OF COURSE, but LOL I will have to fight every bro for a time slot.     
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-2-3 01:48:02 | 显示全部楼层
thanks for the report, really want to book with her but now she's on a break
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-2-3 10:26:42 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks bro for the report. Rika is on top of my TDL based on all the good comments from bros,  but I don't know when I have the luck to meet her...
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-2-3 12:28:05 | 显示全部楼层
does she mentioned when will return?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-2-3 12:41:12 | 显示全部楼层
With the fucked up inflation and stock going down, spending right now is a great choice. Enjoy it while you can for the current price, later it will only go up.

What's more, our JJ is on a day-to-day decline in its potency, since aging is no joke.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-2-3 12:50:30 | 显示全部楼层
GetUSomeOrange 发表于 2022-2-3 12:28
does she mentioned when will return?

Just call or text the keeper... Feb 10 - 12 Full... But there is always cancellations... so try your luck! But to be honest it's getting out of hand with all this pre-booking! I miss the days where I can text or call the day of and make an appointment and still get the time I want!!! I just text the keeper and the next earliest appointment is February 18 at 2:45pm 🤬🤦‍♂️🤷‍♂️
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-2-3 13:05:36 | 显示全部楼层
Venom 发表于 2022-2-3 12:50
Just call or text the keeper... Feb 10 - 12 Full... But there is always cancellations... so try yo ...

I know that feel. pre-booking is not friendly to people like me. Can't really tell the schedule of day. So I always book couple hours ahead. Not much good meals in the market like b4, usually can't get the time I want with these good girls
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-2-3 14:26:27 | 显示全部楼层
how about you guys just dont book her anymore. So i can get more time slots come on guys, shes too busy already
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2022-2-3 17:39:19 | 显示全部楼层
klein17 发表于 2022-2-3 12:41
With the fucked up inflation and stock going down, spending right now is a great choice. Enjoy it wh ...

LOL so true. Better use our jj as much before it stop working

Yeah I think she is back on 11th but all bros have booked her out already(including me hehehe).

Not saying her look, but her vibe reminds me the AV star Yuna Ogura
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-2-4 07:32:54 | 显示全部楼层
ggkk 发表于 2022-2-3 17:39
LOL so true. Better use our jj as much before it stop working

Yeah I think she is back on 11th ...

Yuna ogura? another post said she reminds them of eimi fukada, man u guys are over hyping her like crazy!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-6 07:30 , Processed in 0.034666 second(s), 13 queries .