AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 4757|回复: 8

Ella and Gigi @ VIP Spa

[复制链接]
发表于 2022-1-19 14:06:24 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
With the pro-longed pandemic, I haven't been able to go out and meet people at all so I recently got into the scene, and boy where has this been all my life.
I wasn't brave enough to book incall, after a lot of reading between QQ vs VIP I decided to give VIP Spa a try. Book 2 1 hr session with GiGi and then Ella.

GiGi

Face - 7/10, close to heart shape face, youthful, nice eyes. cute enough, but nothing to write home about. Late 20s - 32 top for anyone who cares (I don't, lol). Very limited english, we chatted in Viet but sounded like she can speak good Mandarin

Body - 8/10, picture is obviously not her but the shape is quite close. good proportion, flat tummy

Services - 9/10, I think this will be very hit or miss. She's new to the industry, as I am...so I didn't ask for cbj or anything adventurous, lmao. CFS and DFK was on the menu. We kissed for a bit then off to the action. Willing to follow if you lead. No excessive moaning which is good. After first shot instead of giving me a massage, she asked for one, I slapped her cute butt instead. We chatted for a bit then she said we should go for second round, which I happily obliged.   

Attitude - 9/10, as I don't know what 10/10 would entail. She was fun to talk to, I had a good time.

Repeat - Yes, sounded like she won't be here for too long.

Damage - $350 / hr + $40 tip. My first time and I had fun, pls don't judge.

Ella

Face - 4/10, long / triangle shape face. not MCOT, age roughly early to mid 20. the sole picture is one that shows a face which isn't even her. Either that or heavily photoshoped / filtered. Idk what's the point of that picture.

Body - 5/10, also not MCOT. not skinny, more rectangular, some fat on the stomach. Shorter than Gigi even though website list same height, and a bit chunkier. Boobs is natural B but maybe on the smaller size.

Service -  5/10, a combination of youth and lack of experience doesn't bode well. Quite restrictive - no kissing (which turned me off big time, and hence why the low score). CBJ and CFS on the menu. Didn't ask for DATY neither cuz I wasn't happy about the no kissing thing. But, on the other hand, tight pussy and doesn't even need lube , so I'd take that. I didn't really enjoy the session so even though I booked 1 hr I only did 1 shot.

Attitude - 8/10, friendly, but at this point I didn't really care, lol!

Repeat - Not for me. After the service there's a cute girl walked into the room looking for her stuff that I'm definitely interested in, didn't get a chance to ask for her name but guess I'll have to go back to find out myself.

Side note - both times I went to the grand room or whatever it calls and the bed was creaking a lot. This bothers me, hopefully they'll do something about it.

That's a wrap. My first review, so I'd appreciate some feedback.

And cheers to all the reviews here that helped me with my decision, also shout out to my mentor that gave me courage to enter this arena, for better or worse.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-1-20 10:34:46 | 显示全部楼层
Welcome to the club
Gigi pic looks hot. Fit but boobs look bit small. Are they B or maybe small C?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2022-1-20 18:12:41 | 显示全部楼层
godiscovery 发表于 2022-1-20 10:34
Welcome to the club
Gigi pic looks hot. Fit but boobs look bit small. Are they B or maybe small C?

Thank you. And yes boobs is a bit small, B and not C, but feels very nice.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-1-21 09:41:57 | 显示全部楼层
Gigi can speak mandarin, we talked mandarin.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-1-21 10:36:51 | 显示全部楼层
Welcome to the club, time to hit the garage/private young man, spa is just appetizer compared with a good fancy meal of kgirl services
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-1-21 12:12:09 | 显示全部楼层
I've seen Gigi but not Ella. Would agree with OP that the picture is an accurate representation of her. Found her to be quite fun (within the usual VIP limits) as well.

Also, I've never seen anyone for an hour at VIP, and I would appreciate any anecdotal observations as to whether the service is better when you book 60min vs 30.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-1-21 14:35:19 | 显示全部楼层
Gigi's mandarin is great
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2022-1-21 21:57:49 | 显示全部楼层
BananaBoy88 发表于 2022-1-21 12:12
I've seen Gigi but not Ella. Would agree with OP that the picture is an accurate representation of h ...

I like to take my time so I always book an hour (for 2 shots mainly), never really book 30 mins so I don't have a good basis for comparison.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-2-3 10:05:21 | 显示全部楼层
donot think Gigi's pictures are real. But I agree Gigi looks good and I will give her looks 6.5. I think she is early 30 and her attitude is good. Her mandarin is good. If you donot tell me I will think she is from some small village from China.  
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-3-29 07:58 , Processed in 0.040596 second(s), 13 queries .