AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 6959|回复: 6

海兰 Gill 雨涵 微婉 @ DiamondStar778 星钻一号

[复制链接]
发表于 2022-1-17 03:41:56 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Since this is my first post I suppose its good to preface this. I've been lurking for more than 10 years across several boards and decided it might be a good time to give instead of just take. I'm from Toronto but found myself in Vancouver for a few days so I decided to try some shops there. I found Diamond one of the easier ones to make appointments and had a good amount of mid and high options. I have never been to shops in Vancouver before this so this is my opinion compared to my experiences in Toronto (Barbiehouse / Dream4u / Pandoragirl back in the day / Occasional MW or ASB if reviews were good are mainly what I compare the standards with).

Reviews

Hailan 海兰
F: 5.5 if you like really young looking ones then 7. Very average looking. But really young like she could easily pass for a minor. Some other wolf mentioned middle school and I could almost concur… face nowhere close to photos. Body similar. Just flatter.
B: 6 Rough skin. Coarse for a girl. Likely outside too much through childhood and not enough skincare. Basically no ass or tits. For those that are looking for something ‘underdeveloped’. Not shaved unfortunately.
S: 6 She seems not too experienced. Folllows the routine half assed from light kissing to cat bath to a very soft and unenthusiastic blow job. Probably better to lead than follow her. Does LFK if you initiate very awkwardly.
A: 8 she seems to follow suit in any direction and suggestion. Tried to initiate talk but inexperienced in developing conversation unless led.
Location: Richmond Condos, street parking almost always full. Ample cheap paid parking under condo.
Repeat: No. Not for me but I imagine plenty of guys like this type. Lolicons who like to lead and have a fantasy this is for you. But I think for 400/hr there could be better meals. Only stayed for 40 minutes as conversations fall flat and I don’t like to play for too long.
Damage: 400/hr. Left early awkward service so no tip.

Gill
F: Initially I would give a 6 as she had heavy makeup and wasn’t MCOT. But as the session went on I’d give a 6.5/7. Maybe just due to how well she played a genuine demeanour. Looks under 30. I’d guess 27-30 range. Heavy makeup so can’t tell too much. Nowhere close to photos as with Hailan.
B: 7 Skinny, smooth soft skin. Decent sized natural tits for a handful. Ass has some bounce to it but not too much. Not Shaved, barely trimmed.
S: 9 She’s very playful. Knows how to tease and work her way around. Multiple positions all well adjusted (Various Missionary, cowgirl and prone). Definitely an experienced one. Some light kissing but she seems to avoid too much DFK. Probably won’t refuse it though.
A: 9 Playful, talkative, accommodating. Really enjoyed her attitude. Obviously if you don’t speak mandarin you are out of luck. She’s good for you if you are looking for someone down to earth.
Repeat: Possibly if I had more time in Vancouver and I wasn’t window shopping the block.
Damage: 300/45 +60 tip for attitude.
Location: Richmond Condos, street parking almost always full. Ample cheap paid parking under condo.

Yuhan 雨涵
F: 7 young, 21 - 24 looking. Not MCOT so could be higher for those that like a striking young Chinese girl face. I prefer the cute ones over ‘hot’ per say.
B: 8.5 Asian skinny with decently sized natural tits - handful C cups I would guess. Ass has places to grab but not gym firm. Pussy is pretty tight and skin feels very smooth and well maintained.
S: 6 she’s not much of a pro. More like an Uni student doing this as a side hustle for some extra income. I was surprised when she didn’t allow LFK/DFK at this price range and generally doesn’t have too much of a good routine. Kisses on the nipple and down under was overly soft. Good for the sensitive brothers.
A: 6 would be much more if she allowed kissing as she seems to give off strong GFE vibes. An almost ‘holier art thou’ attitude you’ll find in mainland girls and a ‘I’m doing a big favour almost letting you fuck me’ kind of thing.
Repeat: No, at this price range I better really like your everything. F/S/A not at par.
Damage: 700/hr. Didn’t stay for the full hour. Her acting has little effort. At this price range I expected more. But it seems the only guarantee you get is a ‘classier’ young chinese girl with a nice proportioned body and well maintained features with questionable service. Though I imagine with repeats they might warm up more as they aren’t as ‘pro’ as some of the major shop girls.

Weiwan 微婉
F: 6 Mid to late 20s if I were to guess, still not MCOT so as usual, could score higher for those. Looks more woman than girl which I like.
B: 7 Decent sized tits, you have a handful to grab. Around C or D. Not the skinniest and some lines around the waist. Looks like she hasn’t hit the gym in a while but not fat either.
S: 7 LFK/DFK. She likes to lick - big slobbering tongue. Knows what she's doing. Has her routine but complies to most demands. Very talkative & social.
A: 7 Would have given 8 or more if she kept it up post-session. Was eager to please and into it until I came and then she was on her phone.
Repeat: No, I'm a face fucker and I'm still looking. I did consider at times but the post-session turned me off future visits.
Damage: 300/hr. No tip as I left at 30 minutes in a 45 session while she was more focused on her phone.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-1-17 22:13:07 | 显示全部楼层
i did have such great time with weiwan, her English level probably not good enough even though she said she was uni student  but i def doubt it . thank for let me know about the yuhan was consider about her but it seems like she have lots of limitations so maybe not . save my money . thanks . i believe the price of 45/300 may be the best suit at this moment in Vancouver since the low elo was so much unacceptable terrible girls and high elo still expensive as hell
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-1-18 14:43:49 | 显示全部楼层
Dumb question, what does MCOT mean?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-1-18 15:04:02 | 显示全部楼层
not MCOT,想了半天终于明白了MCOT 是my cup of tea的意思,not MCOT 不是我的菜,我不喜欢。
赞哥们写了个这么长的英文贴 中文看得快扫一眼就明白意思了,英文看得慢是因为会强迫读得仔细,不过值得读,很详细清楚
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-1-18 15:50:43 | 显示全部楼层
一日忘言百年殇 发表于 2022-1-18 15:04
not MCOT,想了半天终于明白了MCOT 是my cup of tea的意思,not MCOT 不是我的菜,我不喜欢。
赞哥们写了个 ...

挺好的 ,可以练习 英文阅读 , 聊风聊月 不忘进修语言
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-1-18 17:30:07 | 显示全部楼层
I appreciate the effort to summarize your experience in YVR. Instead I am curious your overall experience between Lower Mainland and GTA. I understand this is not comparable due to the population and supply issue. Some said we are paying the premium in BC due to the external factors
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2022-1-20 22:37:53 | 显示全部楼层
I guess I should add I did speak Mandarin to all these girls. I prefer English because I've been abroad more than I've been back home, but I don't think they have much skills in English.

As for pricing, I do find Vancouver to have a premium over GTA.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-3-28 21:37 , Processed in 0.033223 second(s), 13 queries .