Which one is store D?

d store is dream4u
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-1-3 09:40:39 | 显示全部楼层
ziwww 发表于 2022-1-2 23:00
euphoria不保证妹子服务质量。 有好多妹子一点服务都没有。 就是亲亲吸吸操操。
还有就是有好多妹子一小时 ...

True that they don't have visiting girls for just 2 weeks. But not true for service you get. As a customer, you ask what you want before you go and agree on service. It works for me. 1hour at the agencies is more than 1 shot (XO and Euphoria and Vog). XO has a very cooperative/open Vietnamese (or Cambodian?) girl and Euphoria has a Korean (plus the infamous Mika/Tiffany).
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-1-3 12:57:05 | 显示全部楼层
Niceguy 发表于 2022-1-3 09:40
True that they don't have visiting girls for just 2 weeks. But not true for service you get. As a  ...

you can definitely get good service girls at euphoria and xo, but it's less than 50% of the girls.
i saw at least 20 girls from euphoria and XO, i would say i only got 3 girls who were good in terms of service.
about 6 of them only offered 1 shot.

at mae88, i would say most of them offer good service.
of course sometimes there are terrible girls, but you just gotta look at the pictures and descriptions, and avoid.

you can always only go to those 2-3 good girls at euphoria and XO (i personally also have a girl from euphoria that i really like), but the reason their price is lower is because most of the girls don't offer any service other than normal sex.

at mae88, the higher price is justified because most of the girls are better than most girls from white people agencies.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-1-3 13:53:52 | 显示全部楼层
ziwww 发表于 2022-1-3 12:57
you can definitely get good service girls at euphoria and xo, but it's less than 50% of the girls. ...

Are you MAE?
The service is the same at the 4 top agencies in Montreal. The truth is that MAE has had many very old aunts (some smelly with flabby bellies) and have the most misleading descriptions of girls (20 year old students) of any agency in Montreal. The question is how can they charge 30% more for the same girl and service a day apart? The answer is simple, they have a captive clientele and a monopoly on Asian customers who don't complain and who let them get away with it.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-1-3 14:05:43 | 显示全部楼层
ziwww 发表于 2022-1-3 12:57
you can definitely get good service girls at euphoria and xo, but it's less than 50% of the girls. ...

I disagree with you, the extra asian standard services, like sf2, lickings etc, only if applicable and enjoyable, can’t make it up to the over prices nor the false advertising. You got older females, fine, I respect they are still working to make a living. Mae wants to price it 300/h, fine I respect that’s your business model. False advertising? Sorry, no.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-1-3 14:15:11 | 显示全部楼层
kindes 发表于 2022-1-3 14:05
I disagree with you, the extra asian standard services, like sf2, lickings etc, only if applicable ...

Thank you wolf brother 🙏🏻. I feel the same as you do. I have been "hunting" for a long time and sometimes too much is too much.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-1-3 15:13:18 | 显示全部楼层
Niceguy 发表于 2022-1-3 13:53
Are you MAE?
The service is the same at the 4 top agencies in Montreal. The truth is that MAE has ...

are you MAE???
looool i'm just a wolf who's been hunting since 2014.

it's the same in every city. asian agency always higher price than white agency.
you need to hunt more to really understand it.

go to white agency if you want young girls who only knows how to suck and then just let you fuck.
go to asian agency if you want to relax.

it's true that asian agencies do false advertising. but you need to learn how to differentiate good and bad girls.
it's a skill that you acquire as you hunt more.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-1-3 15:38:15 | 显示全部楼层
ziwww 发表于 2022-1-3 15:13
are you MAE???
looool i'm just a wolf who's been hunting since 2014.

Have been hunting for a long time and know what I like. What i don't like is being taken advantage of and misled. Tell booker/receptionist at the top "white" agencies what services you want and what you expect as well as what kind of provider you want and you will get it. Pay extra $20/30 for CIM sometimes yes.
Euphoria, Vog and XO have had nice Asia s in the past 2 years. I am still a very good regular customer of MAE (maybe even more tha. You), but there are some things I don't like because I think it is too much.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-1-3 18:40:26 | 显示全部楼层
我们狼友们众筹一波弄个新的agency?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-1-3 20:52:50 | 显示全部楼层
有价有市才能成行。信息缺失 竞争缺失都可能是原因。大家出来玩 不要那么认真讨论市场行为吧。毕竟Mika服务还是到位的。 有人肯出的多点也是可能的吧
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-4 21:58 , Processed in 0.040366 second(s), 11 queries .