[复制链接]
发表于 2022-1-2 10:34:35 | 显示全部楼层
现在还开门吗,似乎没有开门了
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-1-2 18:37:20 | 显示全部楼层
Fangkai 发表于 2022-1-1 12:19
$105 /30 min and $170 /60

Who was the girl? You got a bj without condom?

Eva is not ugly, and she is booked all the time bc she does a lot in the vip
I always had a good time with her in the ViP,
Also miss jilly she was pretty hot, tiny pussy
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-1-4 01:53:48 | 显示全部楼层
wonderfall 发表于 2022-1-1 11:50
Oh man Backstage, my college year summers
I met a few girls before there and they were pretty high m ...

Man.. I went to strip clubs before going to spas and agencies.. fun times, but you burn a lot more time and money
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-1-4 12:06:17 | 显示全部楼层
I have great old memories from this place. Would learn the schedules of some hotties and book vip room for daytime when it was completely empty and private. Used to get covered blowjobs from  a dancer (Chinese) with nice big tits I think it was Jennifer.... Jilly (Korean with great bod and big tits) would hj and titfuck me and Joey (great ass) would also finish me off with hj. They were stars there...

I used to have full on dfk hj sessions with one hottie there named Suki and also with a real hot vietnamese spinner with nice fake tits who I cannot remember her name. I got blown (bbbj) and fucked (covered) once in this place by a white girl as I recall (forget her name but nice spinner bod and she was a total slut lol....).

Those horrible pics in that binder lol....

They used to have a condom dispensary vending machine in the washroom lol....
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2022-1-4 15:03:37 | 显示全部楼层
Who else is married now? I remembr Jilly and Candy as well

Joey had some amazing tits. Too bad it was always too sensitive to touch her nipples. Maybe some people got to have fun.

Did she offer takeout? She had a nice pussy too
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-1-5 02:08:29 | 显示全部楼层
Joey was hot but she was my low mileage girl. Jilly was more liberal letting me suck and fuck her fantastic tits. I finished on them happily a few times. Never got a bj from either of the unfortunately.

Suki was my favourite because of the dfk while she hj me, felt like I was with my high school girlfriend lol.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-1-5 20:45:41 | 显示全部楼层
suki offers dfk?  She was the top star back then . So sensual and smooth ! Last thing I heard she went back to HK getting married.
Old troll says hello from stripclubnetwork Fairbanks hotel
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-1-6 02:48:33 | 显示全部楼层
Suki did dfk in the early tours she did. She backed eventually but i had some good makeout sessions with her. She had a nice litle bod.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-1-6 20:42:04 | 显示全部楼层
bao1234 发表于 2022-1-5 02:08
Joey was hot but she was my low mileage girl. Jilly was more liberal letting me suck and fuck her fa ...
Jilly liked to be spanked lol, I sucked on her big fake tits many times lol

qshguo 发表于 2022-1-5 20:45
suki offers dfk?  She was the top star back then . So sensual and smooth ! Last thing I heard she we ...

the no.1 girl by revenue per shift was Eva, it was not even close.  
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2022-1-7 00:55:29 | 显示全部楼层
Bao, you got to cum on both Jilly and Joey? Or did you just cum on Jillys tits?

$$$, what was so good about Eva? I never booked her because i didnt think she looked good.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-3-28 04:18 , Processed in 0.038024 second(s), 11 queries .