AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 6084|回复: 19

Miaa @ Hands From Heaven

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-12-6 16:20:43 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
I am not usually a sucker for punishment, but I had seen Miaa a long time ago at another agency before I saw her at her last agency. I didn’t have a good time then, but this girl knows how to take good photos. She always looks fabulous in the photos, sadly that creates excitement that becomes disappointment when you see her in real life. The photos that she is currently using at HFH are the photos she used at her last agency, they are ridiculously hot. I somehow convinced myself that it wouldn’t be so bad this time and tried to keep my expectations low.

*************************************************************************************************************************

My first impression of her was deflating because although there was some resemblance to the pictures, her skin wasn’t as smooth as depicted. Her face was covered with excessive foundation, but it wasn’t enough to fill up all the acne scarring on her face. Her age is around mid 20s look wise, but I think she is like early 20s real age. Unfortunately she does look much older than her real age because she is a smoker and her skin is not really well taken care of. She had a very serious look on her face, almost a little bit of a melancholy look, I hoped it wasn’t me, but I wasn’t about to ask. I put the donation on the table and went off to the shower. When I came out, she was frantically typing on her phone. I announced to her that I was done with my shower, and she waved at me to get on the bed without lifting her eyes from her phone. “be right there hun,” she said.

*************************************************************************************************************************

I dried off and lied down on the bed, Miaa was now standing over me and in a matter-of-fact voice asked me if I was aware of her restrictions. It was noted that she had decided to go for the safe GFE route now, so I nodded. She then asked me what I liked, and I told her I would just like to go with the flow. I tried to kiss her and she said no, not even LFK. Fine, I thought to myself, this is going to be QQ spa experience after all. I grabbed her bolts ons and these things were harder than a rock. I made my way down to her pussy, and there was a smell emanating from there. I tried to regain my composure and pretend like nothing was wrong. I asked her to proceed with servicing me instead.

She threw on a rubber onto my limp dick, it was a fucking magnum which added insult to injury because now I felt she was just making fun of my modest size dick. My buddy came through clutch and managed to get hard, so I asked her to get on top. While riding my dick her phone rang and she reached out to grab it and responding to her messages. It wasn’t for long, but it was long enough for me to feel that I was at the wrong time and the wrong place. My dick started walking out, like a union worker on strike. We tried to change positions, but the smell was pungent from behind or the front, I ended up having to jerk myself off. I left feeling stupid and with a poignant reminder of how some of the pictures some these agencies use are nowhere close to the real person at all.  

Miaa is not someone that I would recommend or visit again, no matter how hot her next set of photos looks.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-12-6 18:04:46 | 显示全部楼层
感謝排雷!

mississauga那邊的按摩店都是雷
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-12-6 18:09:57 | 显示全部楼层
Thank you for the review.  The brother in comments above says Mississauga but I did not read the location, or I missed it.  HFH has more than one location I am sure though never been, as a matter of fact since the mm is a dud, I would like to know your rating of the facility in comparison say with QQ or others. Thanks
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-12-6 19:41:46 | 显示全部楼层
regain my composure
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2021-12-6 21:08:07 | 显示全部楼层
LOL yes brother, I was taken aback by the aroma.

Yuanfen 发表于 2021-12-6 18:09
Thank you for the review.  The brother in comments above says Mississauga but I did not read the loc ...

Comparing the facilities of HFH with QQ is not fair because QQ is very low level when it comes to the aesthetics and hygiene of the spa. I would more compare HFH to other non-Asian spas here they have spent a considerable effort into making the place look nice.

At QQ it may as well be a mattress on the floor operation since it is a very bare bones operation with minimal decor. The showers are atrocious, very small and the shower head is located in awkward locations. It's obvious that they converted a little warehouse into a spa, so all the rooms are makeshift. The hygiene of the place is very questionable as well, the floor is always dirty with hairs long and shot ones on the floor and in the showers.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-12-7 08:31:47 | 显示全部楼层
sorry to hear about your poor experience
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-12-7 11:20:34 | 显示全部楼层
Aiya Frank, maybe you should shy away from these massage parlour style.  I agree some of the girls are hot but not worth the money especially when service is beyond shit
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2021-12-7 11:32:07 | 显示全部楼层
sexyandcity 发表于 2021-12-7 08:31
sorry to hear about your poor experience

Thanks brother, I just want to add one more thing to my review for the sake of clarity and transparency.

I saw Miaa when she was working at her last agency before moving to HFH, but since the experience is recent enough and she is still using the same pictures then I used HFH in the title because that is where she is working now.

Brother Yuanfen, my comparison between QQ and HFH is based on my experiences at HFH with other girls not based on my experience with Miaa.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-12-7 11:32:49 | 显示全部楼层
Holy cow, this is so bad, but if you wanna go fs, why not just call up any agency in Mississauga though
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2021-12-29 19:28:28 | 显示全部楼层
asdfasd 发表于 2021-12-7 11:32
Holy cow, this is so bad, but if you wanna go fs, why not just call up any agency in Mississauga tho ...

I am not a west end hunter, so maybe I don't know many choices there. I think ASB is the only agency that I know is consistently in there that I can feel safe using and recommending. I am certainly open to suggestions from other wolves.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-19 15:47 , Processed in 0.041925 second(s), 13 queries .