AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 2418|回复: 1

[Calgary] Sailormoon, Annisa, Sky @ Romantic Temptation

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-11-17 18:47:09 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
So many new girls have been joining RT in the past month or so, bad for me, or bad for the wallet I should have said :-) need to save up - if the new girls keep flowing in like this,,,,,

Sailormoon
Have seen her twice or three times, over the past month, what can I say, small, petite, and great skill in bedroom and shower, not too many girls will greet you in heels and dresses these days, but she will always greet you at the door in the nicely attire
I like to play with her soft hair when she is doing the BJ on me, with many many position, I don't know where to begin
over all I think she is an 8 across the board, plus she only work about 7-8 client a day, so she have very limited spot daily

Annisa
She is actually Rebecca from two months ago, and she is Spring I believe 6 months ago (if memory serve me right), normally the keeper change the SP name due to bad review or bad reputation, but Rebecca is not any of them, she got great skill, great attitude, and amazing service, as long as I remember Rebecca - I know she is good for me to repeat
I think this is the forth time I have seen her in total, she recognised me as soon as I step my foot into the door, we were talking why her name keep on changing, had a good laugh
I do know she have a real job back in East coast, so this is more like a holiday for her to get away, treat her well guys, she is a very lovely girl, I want her to come back more often

Sky
She is a very different RT girl in the Korean selections, in my mind anyway
What I mean by that was, she is more in the curvy side, but she is not fat or anything, once you put your hands on her, you will know, she just have more meat on her than bone, and she is in the medium build in terms of the Korean standard
But her skill make it up, I mean between all three, I think Sky have the best skill in the bed room, of course YMMV, I know I had a blast with her, we talk about food, travelling and of course some crazy sex moves,
I need to stop thinking about that otherwise I will go broke before end of the month
Did I mentions she is a good kisser ?? oh yes, that is one of her hidden talent by the way - I could spend an hour with her just doing that - again YMMV
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-11-18 20:26:36 | 显示全部楼层
Can you do the score for their face,body and service?
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-3-28 03:11 , Processed in 0.038081 second(s), 13 queries .