找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 6891|回复: 5

九儿 @私做

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-11-16 13:54:22 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
I'm out of retirement!

Have a trip coming up and finally got some "alone time" today even though still have to work remotely. This is the first time I hobbied since before pandemic. Originally was going to try Kiki but damn she busy during the day (though very nice and tried to accomodate) and I couldn't find time to match. I booked with 九儿, booking experience very smooth. Got to the location in richmond hill, easy visitor parking, get the code to go up, etc. She told me to come right now as door is not locked, she's already in black lingerie and teddy, teddy is my fav piece of lingerie actually.

She has short hair, smaller eyes and petite facial features that make her seem quite slutty when she smiles, looks very much like a friend I had in china (never fucked just flirting) and I was just imagining I am also fucking that friend. She greeted me and asked if I was cold, I was like hell ya where's the shower. I got in myself as I was cold and she got towels and hopped right in with me, helped wash me off while I squeezed those fat titties and ass. Her hips are wide and her waist is very thin, she still has a bit of a tummy but I love milfy vibes. And yes those titties are bit saggy vs a 20 year old but to me that's sexy as fuck. I would say c to d cups.

Then after shower we moved to the bed, I haven't hobbied in that long so I just wanted plain vanilla shit, none of this 3some and S&M freaky ass shit you guys be doing these days. We started off with some light DFK, slow and gentle, then moved to those supple tits and hands/mouth were very busy for a while. Then moved down further to DATY, damn I haven't had steamed fish for a long ass time, she taste great, no smell, I like the little landing strip she has but most of her kitty is shaved. From clit to inside I ate her out for a good while till she wanted to return the favor. Her bj is nice and slow to start, lots of kisses and then more and more deep as she took in most of my meat, I was playing with the twins and holding them defintetly had my hands full. I was rock ass hard so asked for condom, she put it own and started to ride, this is actually not my fav position. So I did that for a bit while I held/sucked on her rocking tits over my face, then I leaned up so we face each other sitting down, while we both looked at my dick in her pussy going in and out, and kissing during that time. Then I pushed her down so I can missionary, my fav position as there are so many variations.

This is where I start to go hard, first pumping normally, then I do the squat and push her hips up so it's more like drilling her from top to bottom and she can see herself getting fucked, so can I of course, I lean in to kiss her at times but just playing drill sergeant. Then I wanted to changed to doggie. Should have done that sooner, her ass was fat and wide, I love that shit, backshots supreme while I hold and squeeze that extra fat on her hips and ass, her teddy is still on and damn that's sexy, just kepting fucking her from the back, took it out, put it in and pump some more. Then I was ready to finish, flipped her over back to missionary, kiss her while put my both hands on her ass squeezing on for dear life while I do my super fast and deep fucking, and we talked dirty about wanting to take it all in, she said any deeper my balls would be inside her, and that she wants all my cum inside, don't leave a drop just give it all to her, etc. That got me off and I shot it all out. The End.

Face: 6 - short hair, small eyes like 丹凤眼, 笑起来很抚媚。 Age is probably late 20s to early 30s I want to say, but it was dimly lit.
Body: 8 - for me she's perfect, I like big tits and ass and milf bodies, those who want skinny bitches and long ass legs will rate lower
Service: 8, Really great she complied with pretty much everything I wanted, dfk, bbbj, daty, etc. If I could book for full hour I probably would have tried to MSOG but had to run.
Attitude: 9, great attitude, she got back from the gym early so told me I could come earlier, which I did (hobbying is hard when you have meetings to attend)
Damage: 45 min rate on her site, I wanted to tip but I didn't have bills anymore lol
Repeat: yes when I'm back in the country

* age wise I said late 20s to early 30s, it was dimly lit, so if she is older I am not surprised, but I like vintage pussy as it ages like fine wine.
photo real/not, I would say 1st and 4th not real, or when she was younger. 2nd and 3rd is real, keep in mind she's wearing a sports bra so tits are pushed up/squeezed together, no one's natural tits look like that in real life hanging out.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-11-27 21:33:15 | 显示全部楼层
Agree.She got the pretty eyes .
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-11-27 22:30:17 | 显示全部楼层
She was very nice but not younger.  look about 35
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2021-11-29 09:51:14 | 显示全部楼层
hellengugu 发表于 2021-11-27 22:30
She was very nice but not younger.  look about 35

yeah it was dark so I guess early 30s but could be older. Though I've always been into milf in that 30-40s range, good with me.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-12-4 04:23:44 | 显示全部楼层
The true is 90% girls on the market are milf, so we have no choice either you do yourself or fuck a milf
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2021-12-4 22:25:44 | 显示全部楼层
handjob 发表于 2021-12-4 04:23
The true is 90% girls on the market are milf, so we have no choice either you do yourself or fuck a  ...

Doesn't D4U have teens or early 20s types, just pricey I guess. I imagine leolist has some young girls but mostly white/black? though it's a lot of bait/switch so be ready to go see and walk out if not the girl you expect
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-15 19:06 , Processed in 0.039985 second(s), 13 queries .