Moonwaiting是出事了吗 ?

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-11-5 16:01:03 | 显示全部楼层
开来加拿大貌似也开展清朗行动了,我估计mw早就听到风声了,不然不会几个星期前就在网站设密码了。我觉得最近还是安生点吧,等风波过去再说吧。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-11-5 17:00:52 | 显示全部楼层
alexzhang 发表于 2021-11-5 16:01
开来加拿大貌似也开展清朗行动了,我估计mw早就听到风声了,不然不会几个星期前就在网站设密码了。 ...

唉,目前为止只听说mw遭到警方打击,似乎仅仅针对他们的,
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-11-5 20:11:58 | 显示全部楼层
FrankUnderwood 发表于 2021-11-5 14:54
That would be an inordinate amount of work for no good reason. Fear tends to disable our ability t ...

All fair points and valid.  I wouldn't worry.  I just miss all the MMs that was quality MMs that is now out of a job.. lol
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-11-6 03:10:45 | 显示全部楼层
zack 发表于 2021-11-6 02:05
If I was blocked in the room by the police, would I be considered an offence? Will I be taken back ...

Unfortunately its not a simple yes or no question. There are a lot of IF's and BUT's. Not to mention that cops often play dirty.

In theory, cops cannot enter private property UNLESS at least one of the following criterias are met:
1 - they have a warrant
2 - they have permission by the owner
3 - they have probable cause to believe that a crime is taking place on the property
4 - they have probable cause to believe that someone on the property is in immediate danger (of death or serious injury)

But remember when I said that cops often play dirty? Well even if they don't exactly "have the right" to do something, they often do it anyways. There is a lot of room for interpretation as to what constitutes "probable cause" and they can get very creative.

FrankUnderwood 发表于 2021-11-6 03:54
That would be an inordinate amount of work for no good reason. Fear tends to disable our ability t ...

I agree with much of what you said, but there are a few points that I disagree with.

First, regarding witnesses. Working girls generally distrust cops. Furthermore, they may be scared of retribution on themselve or their families back home if they snitched. Its not as easy as you seem to believe to get their cooperation to testify.

On the other hand, johns (most of whom apart from "hobbying" are normal law-abiding citizens) would be much easier to intimidate and manipulate. Imagine a guy who has never gotten in the trouble with the law before getting arrested for the first time. They'd be scared shitless and will do anything the cops want.

Knowing that the john is deathly afraid of his wife or company finding out about his hobby gives the cops much more leverage over him compared to the working girl who is much more afraid of her pimp or the criminals she owes money to back home than she is of cops.

Cops in Canada are less corrupt than in China, but still, don't underestimate the level corruption here, and don't think that cops will play by the rules. They're not above all kinds dirty tactics to score convictions and get promoted.

The final point that I disagree is that "Andy is scared shitless right now", and that most of us regular guys don't need to worry since we aren't rich or famous. First of all MW has been busted before, so he's been thru this before. And although this is speculation, I'd wager that Andy probably has a rap sheet already. I mean, nobody goes from being a upright citizen with a crystal clean record directly to becoming a major pimp. Someone who already had a few convictions would be a lot less worried about getting one more compared to a guy with a clean record.

Cops know they don't have a lot leverage over career criminals who aren't afraid of doing a little time. They also know the rich and famous have the money and resources to hire the best lawyers and put up a helluva legal battle.

So who's the easiest target then? Well, its the "normal people" who thinks they aren't important enough to be at risk.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-11-6 10:19:25 | 显示全部楼层
有确切的消息说他家被抓了吗 既然警察扫了mw 为什么不把他家网站shut down呢?

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-11-6 10:33:31 | 显示全部楼层
jokerace 发表于 2021-11-6 10:19

停止更新了
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-11-6 12:14:08 | 显示全部楼层
安省警察不一定管得了这个网站的服务提供商
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-11-6 15:10:32 | 显示全部楼层
what will happen to the girls in MW, will they go to different shops for the time being? i really hope this doesnt cause another price hike due to shortage of supply
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-11-6 22:25:53 | 显示全部楼层
MW girls already jump around to other shops like icandy4u, ASB, etc.  hopefully, our favorites will find another shop and start working soon.  To be honest, with the numerous reviews here, I prefer picking well-reviewed MW girls compared to other shops that has more unknowns, upcharge for extras like CIM/RIM.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-11-7 03:15:10 | 显示全部楼层
jokerace 发表于 2021-11-6 10:19

mw网站如果不在加拿大登記,警察又點shutdown呀?
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-23 21:38 , Processed in 0.034602 second(s), 11 queries .