AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 3340|回复: 4

Rachel @ AsianSexyBabe (ASB)

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-10-22 20:54:14 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Saw Rachel Today at Markham.  Location is new condos near Downtown Markham.  Free parking literally 1 min walk from the condo, no security guard at all, just buzz and walk right in.

Face: 8 (IMO) - Her face was pretty cute, a little bit chubby/round (but I wouldn't say fat).  Personally MCOT, nice big eyes but make up seemed a little heavy, was pretty hard to tell due to the fact that the low light level.  She looks around late 20s ish, she looks nothing like the pictures on the website.

Body:  7 - I estimate aprox. 34-C/D for her boob size.  They're natural and very soft and squeezeable!  She's definately on the thicker side (but more THICC than a fat thick if you know what I mean!) but I wouldn't say she's fat (although I feel this is more of a personal preference what "fat" means.
shes about 5 foot 5 ish? so definately not on the short end for a girl

Service: 8 - Entered the door and was told to take off clothes and welcomed me into the shower, felt a bit cold and impersonal but this could be due to the fact that I was running a bit late and there was another client waiting after me.  Standard Sf2 but no waterflute, just a standard clean you up.  
was told to have a seat on the bed while she finished up cleaning herself.  

Came out afterwards, started with a nice cat bath and then a blowjob.  I've been overworked like crazy this week and wanted to do nothing but just lie there and requested a BJ with CIM, she happily obliged.  Very nice suction, tongue and eye contact.  She did not stop at all until I CIM.  

Wanted another shot but unfortunately the mind is willing but the flesh is spongy and weak, got a massage instead.

Attitude: 8 - Good attitude, but then again I didn't really ask for anything specific/special and I'm just a simple man, rough week at work and I just want to sit there and be served sometimes.

Repeat? - Probably would unless something catches my eye, FYI she's leaving 31st.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-10-23 02:56:16 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks for the report. Any FDK?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-10-23 12:27:27 | 显示全部楼层
THICC and she's more expensive than other Koreans?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-10-23 14:21:12 | 显示全部楼层
Thank you for the review.  That's some real high F score of 8, do not often see that at this level. I know it's a subjective matter but of all the ratings, I would say "F" is where most brothers concur or at least very closely grouped.  

aznlover 发表于 2021-10-23 12:27
THICC and she's more expensive than other Koreans?

I did not see any other K girls on the schedule but she is +100/60 more than most others although I was kind of surprised to see one for 600/60.  Maybe she is only K girl + cim that is why the higher amount?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2021-10-23 16:33:24 | 显示全部楼层
Yuanfen 发表于 2021-10-23 14:21
Thank you for the review.  That's some real high F score of 8, do not often see that at this level.  ...
MCOT, but I can see why some people would think its lower especially if you're more into a slimmer, sharper face look.  Again, all subjective based on my experiences.  I think the takeaway here is that she's not ugly but not exactly stunning either

hxytjd 发表于 2021-10-23 02:56
Thanks for the report. Any FDK?

LFK only
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-3-28 12:27 , Processed in 0.035619 second(s), 13 queries .