是啊,遇到能一起聊的妹子,才是一段轻松愉快的时光。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-1-28 20:37:13 | 显示全部楼层
很少吧 最多两次
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-2-2 22:24:37 | 显示全部楼层
Recently met a MM I can dirty talk during the session, lot of fun planing the third visit in 2 months very soon
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-2-4 22:48:00 | 显示全部楼层
很少会repeat,当然遇到很特别的会repeat, 99%不会repeat
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-2-6 00:46:45 | 显示全部楼层
我會… 其實如果預到一個好的mm,通常第二次再見可以解鎖更多不同玩法… 不景市場上有不少雷!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-2-6 01:05:47 | 显示全部楼层
If a provider is hot I have not problem repeating. There have been a few with over 5 times.

Once I repeated with the same provider twice in one day (Candy from Vancouver who visited Toronto)...fucked her at lunch and it was so good I fucker her again early evening for a 30 min session due to a cancellation lol!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-2-6 08:11:43 | 显示全部楼层
I have experienced a same day repeat of a MM once.

I went with another MM (avoid confusion- call her GF) to a semi spa for a couple massage.  The massage was legit of course with my GF lying on the bed next to mine in the same room.   I used my goto MM who always provides me with a good massage and a HE.  

In the middle of the massage while we both face down, I couldn't help but fondling my goto MM's pussy secretly and she knew what I wanted and raised my lower part a bit and played with my litter brother from under.  I felt so excited at that moment as it was kind of like 偷食. I almost ejaculated and of course it did not happen as my GP was in the same room and l left the spa with a blue ball.  

After driving my GP home, I immediately called the spa to make an appointment with my goto MM and drove back to the spa to finish the unfinished business.  I asked my goto MM was it usual to have a customer repeating on the same day.  She told me it happened once in a while and she had a customer seeing her three times on the same day.  Three shots in a day? 佩服.

While writing this, I really wanted to see my goto MM again. Unfortunately, she went back to China for the Chinese New Year.  She told me she will be back but who knows.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-2-7 22:30:14 | 显示全部楼层
I agree when you find something you like, I tend t repeat. I think Emma from TOE88 then ASB in the old days was my highest repeat, followed by Lena at MW...
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-2-8 11:00:02 | 显示全部楼层
Only mm repeated many times was Lena @ mw, rest repeats are for attitude however cannot find perfect, so always on the lookout for new
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-28 03:49 , Processed in 0.043141 second(s), 14 queries .