找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
返回列表 发新帖
楼主: woodookongfu

Yeri @ Barbie House

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-10-21 14:05:06 | 显示全部楼层

Haha….. yay, pretty small and not the best looking… I did enjoy how easy it was to “cup” her breast…
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-10-21 19:40:12 | 显示全部楼层
市场上肉少,服务水平都下降了。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-10-22 15:52:32 | 显示全部楼层
Yeri本人还算年轻的,肯定没有30. 英文差劲,交流不顺,但皮肤身材都还可。我去的时候能接吻,但不能亲肩膀和脖子,说是没洗,怕弄湿头发。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-10-29 10:40:22 | 显示全部楼层
BarbieHouse gives 15min between sessions! So no excuse to be late for your appointment! If you're late you're taking away their rest break in between each session!!! Not fair to the girl! The keeper gives you the buzzer 5min to your start appointment! So if you're late it's your problem, don't be a jackass and show up late and expect to get your full time!

Anyways I already knew she wasn't gonna last! I did 45min session because there was some good reviews, but I won't trust those people's reports anymore! I did get LFK just tongue swirling after awhile she complained that my facial hair was pinching her face, which I think is BS because it's already grown in and not the early stages of growing! Anyways I asked for CIM and she said she doesn't do that... I'm like here we go! So I had a good solid 15min in my session left, I knew I had lots of time left, so she got off and said time was up... I'm like wtf, I told her I'm ready to cum and give me a BJ... but kept insisting my time was up... I was literally begging at this point in a nice way! So we went back into the shower to rinse and back to the bed for a quick for the BJ.. so I was about to cum and I was telling her I'm gonna cum, so my dick tensed right up and a shot a rocket and she got off right away with disappointment and stopped. I was still cumming and I had to continue jerking off to finish... I'M LIKE IN MY HEAD WHAT A WASTE OF A SESSION!!! I didn't write a report because YMMV!!!! Everyone has different experiences! But when I wrote a bad report for jisoo@MW no one took my report seriously so they still went for themselves and most got burned!!!

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-27 19:45 , Processed in 0.039031 second(s), 11 queries .