AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 6277|回复: 6

Bona @moonwaiting

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-10-17 15:42:40 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Went to see Bona this week, based on the overall positive reviews posted here anf glad I did.
Booking was easy as always and location is a condo in NY, no check in required

Face: 5-6  Cute face, reminded me for some reason the face of a lion character in Wizard of Oz, small sexy body, very nice skin, blond short hair. She has some swelling on her right cheek, not sure what was that.
Picures on site have no reference value though.

Body: 7-7.5  Small proportinal body, boobs are A+/B look natural but if you grab hard on them you will feel they are hard underneath. She's shaved and also it appeared as if she had some work done on her buttocks and hips as they were a bit assymetrical and weird on touch

S/A: she's very friendly and playful, not a dull moment during the whole session. As soon as I got in she hugs me, starts kissing, taking me to her room and helps to undress. Always smiles and gigles. Turns around and asks me to help her undress too,very sexy, you feel like came to your GF. Lots of play in the shower: touching and rubbing my junior, turns her back to me asking to play with her pussy and boobs, pushing her bum into my junior, and then squads and starts gently suck and lick junior and balls, could've finish right there Back in the room, she's taking control and lays me down on my back giving very good and long BBBJ, lots of suction, different angles tounge play, BLS and other tricks like leading my hand to hold her head and push it towards the junior for a deep throat, I forgot when a service girl was that eager to please ,  hen turns around into 69 /wo asking me and pushes her pussy right into my face, felt like a gentle domination, but it was fun and I had no choice but to return the favour. She grabs the dome and first position is CG, lots of light moans, thrusting her hips into me and then reaches down to me for DFK, we turn into mish, gently first then more and more pounding, moans, DFK again, grabing her tits hard and pounding her rough, looked as she liked it, kept whispering something in Korean and squealing a bit next is doggy, great view in doggy, I couldn't get enough of that view, slowly first and then more and more speed, I slapped her gently on the bum wasn't sure if she likes it, she asks - harder so who am I to object tried multiple angles in doggy to see the penetration better and finished in lazy doggy by putting my whole wait on her. But she wasn't done with me, turns me on my back, removes the dome and starts playing with junior by gently sucking and tounge slapping him. She knows men's anatomy pretty well as even though it is very sensitive after the finish she managed to play with it right after and bring it back to life, I forgot when I had something like that. Back to shower, gentle kisses, playing lightly with junior, asks me to soap her pussy...this girl is a nympho. She tried to help me to get dressed, took me to the door and gave me some candy with last light kiss as a
goodbye

Repeat: very likely, these days with c19 I cut on my visits drastically and she is off the site now looks like anyway. Very good experience, treat her well guys.

Damage: 180 + tip (hh)

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-10-18 09:05:26 | 显示全部楼层
" face of a lion character in Wizard of Oz"  - ROFL

I could maybe see Dorothy being used as a comparison but anyone else in this movie is just plain ugly. Even the good witch would be a GILF.

At a time when most people use social media influencers, you've come up with a pretty unique way.  I like it, not sure mm would.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-10-19 17:20:30 | 显示全部楼层
Damn I guess she's gone, no longer on the website. I wanted to try
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-10-21 00:26:00 | 显示全部楼层
I remember she said she’ll be here till December. So you still have time. Probably that time of the month.   Bona is the current top service Queen in my books.  Mari is a close second.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-10-21 00:47:53 | 显示全部楼层
这个mm还在吗?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-10-21 07:56:27 | 显示全部楼层
Jalex7300 发表于 2021-10-21 00:26
I remember she said she’ll be here till December. So you still have time. Probably that time of the ...

I didn't like Bona's face, but really enjoyed her service.  How is Mari's face in comparison?  Do you recommend 45min for Mari to get better service?  I know Bona does Rimming only on 45min (or longer) bookings.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-10-21 19:37:24 | 显示全部楼层
Mari is prettier, more fairer tone. I’d do 45 min if you want the rimming.  But Bona’s service and energy is top notch.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-3-28 16:00 , Processed in 0.036794 second(s), 13 queries .