AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 6972|回复: 13

Ivey @ AsianSexyBaby

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-10-16 22:52:23 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Saw the other review on Ivey recently and got me curious. Decided to try her out. Location is the new Markham condo location that is close to the separate bunch of townhouses. Parking is easy.

She is a short girl - I would say around 155 cm. She is pretty with moderate amount of make up. Long hair. Like what the other bro said, her eyes are beautiful and is complimented by the eyeliners. Some plastic surgery of the nose to make it more pointy. Southern Chinese girl and accent. While chatting sometimes she will try to talk in a cute kind of way - I think it is ok for a short girl like her if you are into this kind of things, but some may find it quite fake. It is not annoying to me. She worn a beige colored short clubbing dress. I think the picture on the website is her.

She is not bone on skin skinny. I would describe her as proportionate - having good curves. Even though she doesn't have a tiny waist but her hips are wider - so it looks good at the mid section. Just know that she is not skinny like Nana from BH. I lifted her at one point and I would say she is about 48 kg.

The boobs are amazing and interesting at the same time. In the end my conclusion is that her L breast is natural and it is quite big and perky which is amazing for a natural boob this size - I'd say a C+ or D-. I tried squeezing it and it is just really soft and it is real. The R breast has an implant at the lower portion and you can see a small scar under the breast. The R is a D. They look great honestly and are great to fondle with. I am not sure what the story is behind the one sided boob job. Maybe she had a breast lump surgery and just happen to also have an augmentation done at the same time? Or maybe just to make them symmetrical? Just my guesses.

Service is great. I didn't get the minimal effort feeling the other bro mentioned, but again I usually take charge instead of just lying there for the service. She would kiss me back and all that stuff. There is a whiff of tobacco taste during kisses though. Open to DATY as well. Otherwise she is quite responsive and with her round bum she can take a good pounding. She is good on top as well. The highlight is her eyes - they are very sexual (Yes, sexual, not just sexy) when the gaze from the eyes lock. She is not afraid to stare into my eyes. Just overall a very sexual person. SF2 x 2 before and after. Also had some massage but it is not an actual massage, neither was I expecting one.

F: 7.5 - Looks about 30 year old
B: 8 - Good size boobs and hips (unless the one sided boob job is a dealbreaker for you). Would be great if she works out a bit. Forgot to mention earlier that she has silky smooth skin.
S: 8.5 - pretty good
A: 9 - cooperative and warming.  Better than most agency Chinese girls. I would say on par with the few indies I tried.

Repeat: maybe (just want to explore more)
Damage: 300 + tips

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-10-18 09:00:12 | 显示全部楼层
thx for the really nice report. I will give her a try.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-10-18 18:14:25 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks for another look on Ivey. Sounds like she is ymmv instead of flat out bad like some of the better looking Chinese MMs.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-10-18 19:46:10 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks bro, does she have pale or dark skin?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-10-18 22:05:51 | 显示全部楼层
Does she allow DFK?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2021-10-18 22:22:10 | 显示全部楼层
Lvsprelude 发表于 2021-10-18 19:46
Thanks bro, does she have pale or dark skin?
It's on the pale side

dragonsword 发表于 2021-10-18 22:05
Does she allow DFK?

I would say LFK
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-10-18 22:53:03 | 显示全部楼层

Only LFK??.......normally I will pass but as ASB is the only Asian garage to keep the old rose level at 160/220/300, must have to give them a big support and will visit Ivey or their other MMs.        
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-10-19 02:58:20 | 显示全部楼层
francoayb 发表于 2021-10-18 22:53
Only LFK??.......normally I will pass but as ASB is the only Asian garage to keep the old rose lev ...

she allowed DFK with me.  So i think it's really a YMMV thing
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-10-19 03:05:21 | 显示全部楼层
不给dfk的狼友,只能怪自己被人看不上了😱
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-10-20 20:34:53 | 显示全部楼层
pewpewdie 发表于 2021-10-19 02:58
she allowed DFK with me.  So i think it's really a YMMV thing

“Heart breaker"
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-19 12:12 , Processed in 0.036261 second(s), 13 queries .