AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 11038|回复: 28

Aurora @ AsianSexyBabe (ASB)

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-10-12 19:41:10 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
It should be noted that Aurora goes back at least 6 years.  I don't think I have much new to add if you read every review from the last 2 months.  But I think she is a GEM is somewhat unique in today's market.  Hope someone find this useful.

Standard rating:

FACE: 6.4.  NMCOT, but fair skin, nice face.  Older mature look and feel.  Honestly, if I didn't read dozens of review of hers over the years, I would have guessed she was 29-31.  The website photos are actually very revealing and accurate recent photos of her!  You get exactly what you see!

Body: 7.  Not tall, not short.  Skinny (see photo!).  Nice real soft breast. Maybe borderline B and C cup.  Legs are skinny, but not super long. Skin is perfect except the tattoo on her lower stomach to high pregnancy stretch mark.  Slightly smaller ass.  Pussy is slightly trimmed.  I didn't go anywhere near it, and she didn't offer, so I cannot rate it.

Service: 7.5*.   Her service is really good.  Not at the same level as recent Irean@BH, but best Chinese service queen I encountered.  Unfortuantely, she is still worried about COVID and refused kissing OR my face anywhere near her face.  I had to take 1 points off and end up with only 7.5.   She seem very skillful in massage and the body in general.  She gave me some good advice for offered massage next time.

Attitude: 7.5 Good manners, all smiles, didn't mind too much that I went over time by 2-3 minutes (She was busy that day!), but I really didn't enjoy her talking so much, keep picking at my personal life (kept questioning why I don't have gf, or why I divorced, if I had kids, alimony, etc.)  Basically, she didn't stop talking all the way until WF in the shower.

Detailed experience:
- Booking was easy.  This was my second booking with ASB, but I texted them several times over this year and they responded quickly and politely.  Almost as fast as BH, but much nicer.  
- Location is a condo very close to Square One. If you drive around, you can find free street parking, or paid street parking.  If you need to use the bathroom before your session, there is a Petro Canada that has a bathroom a short walk away.  I had no trouble buzzing in the front.  You cannot avoid the security guy, but he and I didn't make eye contact and I got in the elevator quickly.  It is interesting to note that while I used the buzz code successfully, the lobby door was already propped open.  The last time I walked into another condo that way, the security guard asked me where I was going and register my name (wrote down fake name).  So I ALWAYS use the buzz code even if there is someone walking in.
- Aurora opened the door, smiled, and the start was pleasant.  Small talk was ok.  She didn't ask for money upfront.  She started the probing questions "How did you get away from your GF to come here?" in Chinese.  I answered truthfully, and she kept going, getting pretty annoyning.  If she is not a SP I paid to fuck, I would've thought she is a feminist trying to trip me up.  :-)
- Shower was pretty nice.  Not as nice as Bona (see my recent LONG review from last week), but she was teasing me a little bit.  The special thing is that while she was giving me the WF, she adjusted the shower and sprayed really hot water in her mouth to give me "fire/ice" (冰火) BJ.  She switched twice... It was surprisingly nice.
- Back in the room, some licking from chest to arm down to legs.  Another nice surprise that even after having sex with over 20 SP, I just found out my nipples can be sexually arousing.  :-)  This was because Aurora's tongue is really strong and she went very hard on my nipples, much harder than any other girls.  It felt nice.  She did the same thing to my taint (area between asshole and testicles)  That felt nice.  She gave a very nice and enthusiastic blow job for a long time (She asked me in the shower what I liked and I told her BJ!)  It was good, but I did not remember anything super special.  (Other memorable BJ include Karina@MW, Bona@MW, Irean@MW, and Siu Ah@indie = Kiki@Lovebaby).
- Actual sex was good.  I booked 30 minutes and she spent more than 15 minutes non-stop servicing me.  No kissing or me touching her pussy.  She had to put on lube.  Her pussy feels warm and tight, but I think she was squeezing because after a while, in doggy, it didn't feel as tight anymore.   One of the thing she does is dirty talk.  It is in Chinese, and I guess if I can commuicate well in Chinese, it can be a really good experience, but since I can't, it was just one-side talking and fake moaning.  I prefer a more realistic, but intimate fucking experience with tender touching/roaming of hands and eye contact and heavy breathing, which I get with many Korean providers (I actually fantasized about my quiet experiene with Paris@BH to cum with Aurora... :-)
- I went over time a few minutes, but we talked about massage and the other service she does while we shower and dressed.  I think she knows what she is talking about.  But I don't think it is worth paying the extra money (extra $140 to get the extra 30 minutes) to have enough time for those services.  Now, if a young wolf can do 2 shots, it may be worth booking an hour and getting a professional-quality massage in between shots...

Summary points:
- Consistently good service by all reviewers.  Pretty attractive face and body.
- Possibly the best Chinese provider in the lower price range ($160/220/300).  
- Really convenient for customers living/working on the west side.
- No more mask required, but still avoid kissing or your face anywhere near her face until COVID risk is gone!

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-10-13 05:19:13 | 显示全部楼层
Baby steps for Aurora. Mask before and now no kissing.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-10-13 06:09:44 | 显示全部楼层
is it possible to do outfit request or stockings in 30 mins? im guessing she doesnt speak canto at all right? i want to try if they moved her to markham, Mississauga is so far thanks for the review
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-10-13 08:01:49 | 显示全部楼层
I’m still waiting for her to lift the no kissing policy so I can visit her again
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-10-13 08:12:01 | 显示全部楼层
such an essay, only read the abstract
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-10-13 08:17:42 | 显示全部楼层
What do you mean by saying "Aurora goes back at least 6 years"? She actually looks 6 years younger than photos?
Hope she lift the no kissing policy soon, I am a no kiss no cum guy, I really need it.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-10-13 08:34:05 | 显示全部楼层
Everything sounds fantastic, just need her to start kissing again so I can try her
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-10-13 08:34:45 | 显示全部楼层
Damn they all vaccinated and still no dfk? Great review though brother
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2021-10-13 09:56:25 | 显示全部楼层
Response to the replies:

Sorry for my long essay.  I will include an EXECUTIVE SUMMARY next time.  :-)

What I meant by "going back 6 year" means you can find reviews for Aurora going back at least 6 years.  She worked at ASB for a long long time.

Regarding COVID restriction:  I found it interesting that if you read her website ad, you will find the English version say "Due to COVID, you must wear a mask in the room".  However, the Chinese version say that if you have your vaccine, no need to wear a mask.  So Chinese customers gets special treatment.  :-)

Still, without any facial contact, it is not as good.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-10-13 10:26:32 | 显示全部楼层
stevew48340 发表于 2021-10-13 09:56
Response to the replies:

Sorry for my long essay.  I will include an EXECUTIVE SUMMARY next time.   ...

Thank you for your review.  Do not listen to the others in regard to review length, insight is more valuable than a number.  I see people say Face: 7 and another says Face: 5, it's totally subjective, without elaboration on how they arrived at some of these numbers it is impossible to know, therefore useless information imo.  

Your Chinese was good enough to understand what was said when she was asking about your GF, but not so good during dirty talk.  I am the complete opposite.  
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-5 17:21 , Processed in 0.033790 second(s), 14 queries .