AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 15461|回复: 21

Blair @ Syren

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-10-2 19:39:34 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
As others have confirmed, same as Blair@BH. I've seen her 2 years ago or so and can confirm as well.
Easy to book by text since its only her in this garage right now, the older artillery towers, security wasn't an issue.

Face 7: Korean but has a chinese looking face. I'd say more traditional chinese looking but pleasant to look at. Not the clubbing type with makeup. She would be able to fool me for being under 30 but as others have reported, it is over 30. Pics are not of her. Sharp nose with bridge and great eyes + 0.5

Body 7: Tall and slim, white-ish skin.. not the whitest I've seen like love@mw but pretty good for the current market. Smooth as well. B rack, great bum. Prestine small, clean kitty and white as well which is what I prefer. This one is tight.. I never engage in 69 but this time I did. Other brothers who tried can confirm as well

Service 8: has routine as other mentions, goes for dfk when you enter, typical k girl routine.. help undress, sf2, wf, bj.. main event. Aggressive at times similar to barbie@ic4u/bambi@mw and really tries to bend your brother down there in certain positions. Condo unit is also very clean and room is FULLY LIT so there's no hiding anything, I like this more than dim lighting.

Attitude 9: was quite happy to see me again, smiling the entire time and engaged in a lot of eye contact.

180+tips for hh but not a clock watcher

Repeat: I think there's a few new ones coming in October from what keepers are telling me but this one is worth another shot once market is depleted again. Definitely better than 90% of the indy's out there, and yes I've probably tried them all from looking at the banners. Price point is a steal for this one IMO.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-10-3 00:11:14 | 显示全部楼层
hey man thanks for the review, just wondering how do you get the keepers to tell you new girls are coming in october? They never tell me anything, its always just straight to business time location, never recommend me other girls than the one im asking about etc.  Just curious how some of u guys seems to have a rapport with the keepers.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-10-3 08:12:33 | 显示全部楼层
will give it a try。 new shop new blood。
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2021-10-3 08:52:27 | 显示全部楼层
Lotusroot 发表于 2021-10-3 00:11
hey man thanks for the review, just wondering how do you get the keepers to tell you new girls are c ...

basically spending way too much at these garages.. I've been repeating a lot as well so they'll make recommendations for other ones or let me know when a new one is coming if the mm im requesting is not available.. of course this comes with a lot of bad ones as well but eventually they'll know what you like and won't offer you a bad one.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-10-3 11:16:25 | 显示全部楼层
My experience with Blair was really good too and consistent with what the poster describes above.

I try to be nice to the keepers too and sometimes, you just have to ask them questions, and I find that they do try to answer them honestly.

Blair may have let the customer before me overstay a little so my session did start like 7 minute late but she gave me more time after…. Overall, just a very good experience.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-10-13 08:39:02 | 显示全部楼层
感觉这个店最近有新货到
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-10-13 13:34:20 | 显示全部楼层
DATY and digit are allowed?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2021-10-13 17:13:57 | 显示全部楼层
porkbelli 发表于 2021-10-13 13:34
DATY and digit are allowed?

DATY yes, digit I didn't try.. she's been off for a while now so I haven't been able to repeat.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-10-25 23:25:56 | 显示全部楼层
i prefer straight to business. most things keepers tell us are just lies and bullshit anyways. and i don't mean syren, i mean most shops.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-10-26 08:36:04 | 显示全部楼层
I concur with the review, good body and skills, but the face is not very attractive...I'd give her face a 6.5.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-24 12:23 , Processed in 0.036627 second(s), 13 queries .