AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
楼主: d4y8reak

Condo or Hotel?

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-9-14 06:49:23 | 显示全部楼层
It really depends, if the condo does not have any security or concierge. Then  condo is the way to go my boy.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-9-14 08:34:46 | 显示全部楼层
人多时候的DT 酒店 > Condo (agency) > 人少时候的DT酒店 > 郊区酒店
每次开车去郊区酒店,停车场都会被路过的车盯着看,尤其是晚上的时候,让人很不爽。可能是因为车不很常见的原因。Condo的卫生条件各家不同,有的好,有的差。我比较在意隐私,所以现在疫情下,condo是我的首选。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-9-14 18:51:35 | 显示全部楼层
john神 发表于 2021-9-13 16:38
No buddy, I didn't go off-topic, nor am I turning it into a comparison between ghetto and good age ...

No brother, I am not any more invested than you are when presenting your opinions. Not any more invested than anyone else who has opinions. We can all have a civil debate. Disagreement is not a bad thing, as the moderator in this board and I have discussed, if it wasn't for disagreement everyone would sound the same and quickly this would become a useless source of monotonous information.

I say this not to brag, but I doubt there is many wolves that have hunted as much as me, or in as many places as me. So in my experiences, and they are many, condos generally come up on top. As with anything else, there is no absolutes for anything. Both have pros and cons.

I addressed the pros and the cons of condos in my post. Where I felt things went off topic, is when you brought D4U as the example of an agency that uses hotels and manages to hit the targets for cleanliness and decoration. My point was, and still is, at $600/hour it would be absurd if you didn't get an experience that looks into every meticulous aspect of the session to justify those rates and still be considered "value."

Do you know which hotel is D4U using nowadays?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-9-14 23:51:34 | 显示全部楼层
FrankUnderwood 发表于 2021-9-14 18:51
No brother, I am not any more invested than you are when presenting your opinions. Not any more in ...

Ummm bro, your ego is invested so much that you didn't even read other people's comments correctly. It sounds like you just want to win and have the final word on the matter.

John never said D4U used hotels. Instead he said just the opposite. D4U uses condos.

In fact, D4U is the perfect example to support your original thesis which is that a properly maintained condo unit is usually more welcoming than a hotel unit. Unfortunately D4U is a rare example of an agency that gets it right. And like you said, at their price point they ought to be meticulous. On the other hand, a lot of other agencies really neglect maintenance and sanitation of their condos.

I trust you've hunted a lot, and I don't want to turn this into a dick measuring contest, but my hunting career has spanned decades and continents, and on the whole, hotel experiences generally beats condo experiences. But that's just me. If you prefer condos, I'm not going to try to convince you otherwise.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-9-15 11:36:41 | 显示全部楼层
Hotel is better
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-9-15 14:22:22 | 显示全部楼层
酒店床單和毛巾起碼每天換新,condo往往mm和keeper都做不願搞衛生。所以還是酒店安全。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-9-15 20:20:16 | 显示全部楼层
What is the most expensive hotel that you have all been to for an MM?

I had one MM that wanted to go to Four Seasons for an overnight….

The newer Markham condos are very nice in finishing but how it is maintains varies by providers…
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-9-15 21:58:32 | 显示全部楼层
FrankUnderwood 发表于 2021-9-14 18:51
No brother, I am not any more invested than you are when presenting your opinions. Not any more in ...

FYI, I believe D4U only uses condos. I've been to 3 of their places and they are all condos.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-9-15 22:21:13 | 显示全部楼层
肥狼 发表于 2021-9-14 23:51
Ummm bro, your ego is invested so much that you didn't even read other people's comments correctly ...

Brother, it is not my ego that was to blame, but my eyesight. I apologize to brother @john神 because I misread his message. Thank you for the correction. Indeed he said that D4U only uses condos, and I misread that as him saying they were the agency with the nicest hotels.

Sorry john神.

It was late at night, so my poor old eyes must have tricked me. Once I had an idea in my head, I just rolled with it. Nevertheless, I will still politely disagree with you about hotels.

Hotels could be superior options when you are dealing with nice establishments, great agencies, or upscale independent girls. My advice to brothers hunting is to stay away from anything less than 4 stars hotel.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-9-16 01:33:10 | 显示全部楼层
i think it depends on the area,
if lower scale neighborhood, i prefer hotel,
if more middle class, i prefer condo
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-25 16:04 , Processed in 0.049665 second(s), 14 queries .