找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
楼主: d4y8reak

Condo or Hotel?

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-9-12 19:04:08 | 显示全部楼层
lemon6688 发表于 2021-9-12 08:21
Concerred with Mr Frank that condo is a better choice than hotel especially from a privacy point of  ...

Look at it from another perspective.

Hotel - they will clean the bed sheets or towels once a day

Condo - they may never clean bed sheets or towels at all

I'm not going to mention names, but some garages never cleans their towels, nor their bed sheets, nor the toilet, nor anything at all. Towels are just left to air dry and then given to the next customer. Toilets are moldy. Trash bucket is filled with used condoms and tissues.

Those condo locations are disgusting. That is why I always bring my own 2 towels (one to dry myself and one to put on the bed) and slippers. I don't want to walk barefoot on their floor nor do I want to lie down on their bedsheet.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-9-12 19:42:41 | 显示全部楼层
Condo>hotel IMO.
More private, and cleaner. If I ever go to a not clean/decent condo, I simply don't go to there again.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-9-12 20:41:53 | 显示全部楼层
Of course hotel
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-9-12 23:37:29 | 显示全部楼层
john神 发表于 2021-9-12 18:57
You raise certain valid points and given that this is a personal opinion there's no right or wrong ...

Your comparison of hotels vs condos went off-topic when you made it a comparison between ghetto and good agencies. D4U and any other agency charging $500/hour better take care of the essentials and more.

My post was covering most of the market up to $350/hour.  

Hilton is not a hooker friendly hotel, and neither are most of the 4 star hotels in the city. The marriott brand is well known to be very antagonistic towards sex workers. For that reason, most sex workers gravitate towards the 3 star brands.

In Markham:

Comfort Inn - dirty, ghetto, cops

Park Inn - filthy, ghetto, cops, pimps

Edward Village - decent but old furniture and decor, same area as park inn so cops are a concern

Holiday Inn (east pearce) - seems to be the new hooker hotel, decent decor, decent clean, no cops but who knows for how long since every hooker seems to be going there now.

Best Western - moldy, dirty, no cops

I cannot comment what hotel D4U is using because I have not used them in a long time. Which hotel is it?

肥狼 发表于 2021-9-12 19:04

The only times I have encountered this kind of environment is when visiting obviously bait and switch operations from Leolist or classified ads. Like the girl Momo I reviewed some time ago. She was working from an apartment on Don Mills and Finch area. Most of the "reputable" agencies are pretty good at keeping the place clean.

I will work on a post ranking the best locations, I will post it here later on.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-9-13 01:02:11 | 显示全部楼层
肥狼 发表于 2021-9-12 19:04

真的假的,还有的店什么都不洗不换?这也太恶心了…看来有必要带自己的浴巾
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-9-13 16:38:35 | 显示全部楼层
FrankUnderwood 发表于 2021-9-12 23:37
Your comparison of hotels vs condos went off-topic when you made it a comparison between ghetto and ...

No buddy, I didn't go off-topic, nor am I turning it into a comparison between ghetto and good agencies.

It seems like you're too invested in your position which is trying to prove that condos are definitely better hotels.

On the other hand, all I'm saying is that there are safe clean condos and there are filthy disgusting condos, and same thing applies to hotels. Therefore we should not make the generalization that one is better than the other other.

Please note that I'm talking about the industry as a whole. I'm not narrowing this down to a "this discussion only covers agencies that fit such and such critierias" qualification game.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-9-13 16:42:59 | 显示全部楼层
Keepers prefer condos because its cheaper for them, but they don't pass the savings onto customers. So I vote for hotels.

As long as its not some cheap sketchy motel or inn, but a proper hotel, I feel safer, more comfortable, and more discreet than visiting a condo.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-9-14 06:49:23 | 显示全部楼层
It really depends, if the condo does not have any security or concierge. Then  condo is the way to go my boy.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-9-14 08:34:46 | 显示全部楼层
人多时候的DT 酒店 > Condo (agency) > 人少时候的DT酒店 > 郊区酒店
每次开车去郊区酒店,停车场都会被路过的车盯着看,尤其是晚上的时候,让人很不爽。可能是因为车不很常见的原因。Condo的卫生条件各家不同,有的好,有的差。我比较在意隐私,所以现在疫情下,condo是我的首选。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-9-14 18:51:35 | 显示全部楼层
john神 发表于 2021-9-13 16:38
No buddy, I didn't go off-topic, nor am I turning it into a comparison between ghetto and good age ...

No brother, I am not any more invested than you are when presenting your opinions. Not any more invested than anyone else who has opinions. We can all have a civil debate. Disagreement is not a bad thing, as the moderator in this board and I have discussed, if it wasn't for disagreement everyone would sound the same and quickly this would become a useless source of monotonous information.

I say this not to brag, but I doubt there is many wolves that have hunted as much as me, or in as many places as me. So in my experiences, and they are many, condos generally come up on top. As with anything else, there is no absolutes for anything. Both have pros and cons.

I addressed the pros and the cons of condos in my post. Where I felt things went off topic, is when you brought D4U as the example of an agency that uses hotels and manages to hit the targets for cleanliness and decoration. My point was, and still is, at $600/hour it would be absurd if you didn't get an experience that looks into every meticulous aspect of the session to justify those rates and still be considered "value."

Do you know which hotel is D4U using nowadays?
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-3-28 15:30 , Processed in 0.040256 second(s), 14 queries .