AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 1307|回复: 2

Downtown Vancouver apartment girls ?

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-8-5 21:29:18 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Three different providers with different numbers and very different looking girls on their sites (we know the pics are all fake anyway) all coincidentally tell me the same address in downtown van. I went there once to see, it was a lived in apartment with several bedrooms, all doors open and shoes on the floor, no one home except the hostess. She greeted me under dark lighting and took me to the dimly lit room. I asked her to remove the covid mask so I could see that she was hopefully within the age range I was expecting. But no. Too old for today. I apologised and gave her some cash for wasting her time and left politely. I am wondering if anyone has experienced this kind of thing and if there is any knowledge, does this apartment maybe have different girls waiting often? Maybe one day it will be someone I may like? Or just the same 40ish year old again and again. Felt sorry for her! I don't know how this works though.

If I contact all three providers during the day, and go all three times, do you think it will be the same girl each time? Or is it a house where girls wait and providers just share residence. Maybe a weird question, not being invasive, just curious. Maybe it would be naive to think I can see girl A from agency A and then see girl B from agency B later, despite agency A and B giving the same location.

Any thoughts on this?

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-8-6 12:29:57 | 显示全部楼层
I've been a naive young wolf once so I know how you feel.
To be honest, the question is quite stupid, but I'm not judging, because I've been there.
Fact it, you probably know the answer, but you are just wishing it would be a different answer.

At those shitty locations with old ladies, you aren't going to find a hot young girl during another shift.
Its just going to be either the same old lady, or another old lady of similar quality if you go again.

There aren't three providers either. Its all the same lady. They just post different ads with different names and pics. The purpose is to cast their net far and wide.

Once you're there, if you insist on walking out, they'll tell you to come back later because there will be hot young girl coming in later. Don't fall for it. They just want you to come back because they believe there's a chance you might be horny and desperate enough to go for the old lady. And don't give them money because you feel bad either. That just encourages them to keep using fake pics and lies on their ads to get customers to visit.

Just remember this.
High quality products don't get sold with low quality products.
Hermes doesn't sell its handbags at Walmart if you know what I mean.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2021-8-6 13:13:53 | 显示全部楼层
thanks for the education haha
much appreciated. it is disappointing that there are so many fakes. I want to try out the 1122 and a couple others down Richmond way, hoping for good 20s talent. maybe in van it is hard to come by.

i even went to a massage parlour in west van from a LL ad. upon arriving the two girls working both told me there is no-one working there who provides FS and that they only give happy ending and were confused why the number i contacted told me to go there and listed all the standard FS services. HAH
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-27 00:52 , Processed in 0.037291 second(s), 13 queries .