AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 10595|回复: 16

Becca & Sage @ Montreal Nuru

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-8-4 16:07:48 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
I was in Montreal and decided to go see Becca at Montreal NURU Massage. I have seen her in the previous year both times she was wearing a mask but she was very beautiful and had a really amazing body. I walked into the room, she came in explained the rules and started with a regular massage, nice and sensual, afterwards she started body slide with the back, then with the front. Her tits were amazing nice C with a great feel to it, a interesting tattoo in the back looks very nice. Overall , I would say that she has a very nice and toned body, and a great attitude. Full/Half service not allowed, but Fetish are possible with additional $$. Her finishing HJ were nice, but just average not crazy or anything.

Overall I would say that
Face: 9/10
Body: 9/10
Attitude & Service 8/10 very professional
Definitely would repeat.

I decided to try Sage, when she walked into the room I saw a very beautiful Persian girl. She was very confident yet soft spoken. We made small talks while we were naked before we got started ( after I showered and everything already of course).
There's a certain level of kindness of sincerity in her character which I appreciate a lot. We discussed what the rules of Nuru Massage and potential fetish that I might be into. She started the massage while standing, then quickly tranisitioned into body on body slide, she is very small and tiny with a very nice booty ( she clearly works out) , and beautiful natural D's.
Her body slide was one of the better ones I've experienced in Nuru Massage, slow, sensual, and not rushed. She was very accomodating and allowed me to explore the full depth of my fetishes and when I was rock hard, she work that happy ending so beautiful, best HJ i've ever gotten in my life and just when i erupted and finished, she asked me to turn over and continued the nuru massage because we still had time left! unbelievable !

Overall:
Face: 8/10
Body: 10/10
A & S: 10/10
Would definitely repeat!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-8-4 22:51:57 | 显示全部楼层
what can you get for paying extra?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2021-8-5 08:35:45 | 显示全部楼层
You can add extra for a second shot in one hour, foot fetish, or other fetishes!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-8-5 08:57:44 | 显示全部楼层
how much?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-8-5 12:10:19 | 显示全部楼层
Seems that you are really into fetishes dude lol
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2021-8-6 11:25:27 | 显示全部楼层
God damn right!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-8-7 11:17:06 | 显示全部楼层
time.chen1 发表于 2021-8-5 08:35
You can add extra for a second shot in one hour, foot fetish, or other fetishes!

Foot fetish on her or whether foot fetish on you? There used to be Donguan service where the girl will lick all over your body including fingers and toes man.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2021-8-7 17:39:15 | 显示全部楼层
So I did not personally partake on the foot fetish stuff, so I would not know. but from what I was told kissing type stuff isn't allowed at Montreal Nuru. Besides, the girls are wearing a mask during the session, and for you it's optional whether you want to wear a mask.

so standard 60 mins nuru is $170. I think fetishes are anywhere around $20-40 more, really depends on each girl and what you want.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-8-24 18:50:03 | 显示全部楼层
How is this vs in Toronto, is the quality higher or lower
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2021-8-26 11:28:10 | 显示全部楼层
I’ve never tried anything in Toronto before. Montreal just seems Like a great place for these types of activities
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-24 20:04 , Processed in 0.033984 second(s), 13 queries .